ADVERTISEMENT

I know it’s preseason…BUT

he looks quick with moving, shooting, rebounding and decisions. He definitely deserves it with all the work he's put in.
If ppl saw this while he was at Purdue, they would have viewed him differently. But it wasn’t worth it for him to pick up bad fouls or even put himself in the position to get a foul called by a lousy ref. “Z-Bo” is going to fit well there.

One thing I learned from this clip is that Patrick Williams of the Bulls, an over-drafted athlete a few years back, had no idea how to play against Edey.

The Bulls were winning big late in the first half and Edey only had 4 and 2. He finished with 15 and 8 and the Grizz won. Without Ja.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
One thing I learned from this clip is that Patrick Williams of the Bulls, an over-drafted athlete a few years back, had no idea how to play against Edey.

The Bulls were winning big late in the first half and Edey only had 4 and 2. He finished with 15 and 8 and the Grizz won. Without Ja.
Edey dominated vucevic too…he ended up fouling him since edey had him pinned so deep

Edey has been projected as a potential rookie of the year. Several of the top picks are prospects on teams and are behind a veteran to start. So their playing time will be limited.

Edey is projected to be a starter. And is a great fit with JJJ. He should get 25+ minutes a game And be able to get 15 ppg and 8 rebounds.

Two stats that didn’t gain much attention in the Bulls game. Despite being a rookie. Edey was not called for 1 foul.

Yes, Edey proved he can shoot the 3, but that will not be his primary role or shot. He will do a lot of dunks, alley oops and rebound put backs.

The Memphis papers covering the team have said that the team has changed its offense to incorporate Edey’s talents. They will be taking more 3 point shots this year. And allowing Edey to grab the rebounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT