ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't know this until today

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
Turns out Caitlin Clark and former Hawkeye Connor McCaffrey are dating. Ok, makes decent sense I suppose.

But then...anyone know what McCaffrey is doing for a living now?

Well he's on the coaching staff of...wait for it...the Indiana Pacers.

Adding to that...his brother Patrick transferred. Strange off the bat that he would leave a team his father coaches. But where did he transfer to? Wait for it...Yeah...Butler.

Turns out Caitlin Clark and former Hawkeye Connor McCaffrey are dating. Ok, makes decent sense I suppose.

Adding to that...his brother Patrick transferred. Strange off the bat that he would leave a team his father coaches. But where did he transfer to? Wait for it...Yeah...Butler.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Haha yes this has been known.

Maybe their kids will grow up watching Purdue…

Wonder if the hiring of Conner was an incentive for Clark to turn down her Covid year option?

And to add to the McCaffery intrigue, youngest son doesn’t want to play for Iowa and looks like Butler or possibly Notre Dame as his destinations. He will be a high school senior in 24-25

Reactions: oldboiler52
And to add to the McCaffery intrigue, youngest son doesn’t want to play for Iowa and looks like Butler or possibly Notre Dame as his destinations. He will be a high school senior in 24-25
I would assume he wants to get out of there with what happened. They already have moved since the incident so that he doesn’t have to drive by there every day.

Maybe their kids will grow up watching Purdue…

Wonder if the hiring of Conner was an incentive for Clark to turn down her Covid year option?
Think he's been with the organization for a while, at least I'd heard he was working there towards the end of last yea?

You mean December? Like when the Fever acquired the first pick in the draft….? 🤔
I don't know how much it played in to her or the Fever's decision, I can tell you everyone understood the financial implications making it something of a foregone conclusion. I have a friend who had the bright idea of getting tickets to the First Fever game over a month ago when she looked like a lock for the team. HIs thought was he could buy some inexpensive lower mid court tix and turn around and sell them on StubHub for a profit. When he looked, lowest price in that area were $1100 for two. His fall back plan was to go to the SECOND game, I think he found a couple for close to $300.

I don't know how much it played in to her or the Fever's decision, I can tell you everyone understood the financial implications making it something of a foregone conclusion. I have a friend who had the bright idea of getting tickets to the First Fever game over a month ago when she looked like a lock for the team. HIs thought was he could buy some inexpensive lower mid court tix and turn around and sell them on StubHub for a profit. When he looked, lowest price in that area were $1100 for two. His fall back plan was to go to the SECOND game, I think he found a couple for close to $300.
Yeah I want to go see her, but I’ll wait till the prices settle a bit.

I wonder how much longer Fran has at Iowa. He's been there 14 years and has had some success. He rebuilt the program from the Lickliter ashes. His teams are often fun to watch--as long as you don't mind matador defense. But he seems to have plateaued at about the Tom Davis level. Plus, he's 64.

Reactions: GregJM24
I know he will retire from Iowa. And he has a lake home up by Clear Lake that he goes to relax. He doesn’t drink and has few hobbies so retirement is a few years away , unless of course Iowa remains way behind in the nil world

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT