ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll take my medicine

It was a TD in overtime… but as I stated, that’s on Tennessee for letting it get there. Should have been able to kick a field goal to win it. I agree our end of game calls weren’t good.
Nope.

You can keep repeating it, but ... nope. No TD.

It was one of the strangest games I can ever recall watching.

Appreciate you showing up.

We got hosed in OT but that’s on Tennessee for allowing the refs to make a game changing call.

Have fun at my expense.
That's a bitch's excuse...

You lost to a team that was down to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players. You predicted a blowout. You claimed to have played at the D1 level? Yeah right...

Go back and learn how to lose with class...

We got hosed in OT but that’s on Tennessee for allowing the refs to make a game changing call.

Have fun at my expense.
So are you more shocked that Tennessee offense didn't score 50 or the Purdue offense punked Tennessee defense that gave up 48 points to a team missing their top 2 WR's, LT, and a QB who missed a couple wide open throws?

Have fun at my expense.
It is a good thing you guys did not play Purdue in all of your historic Bowl games you played. Purdue is TWO and ZERO against you in our bowl matchups. Two All Americans out, 5 of our top 6 wide receivers out, multiple Defensive players out....good thing we did not play our first team players against you. The guy who torched you for two 70 yard TDs needs knee surgery on both knees in the off season too!

I will give your credit for coming back and taking your medicine because I know a lot of those UT goobers on here earlier will not. It was a great game and I was impressed with your offense. Good luck next year.

That's a bitch's excuse...

You lost to a team that was down to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players. You predicted a blowout. You claimed to have played at the D1 level? Yeah right...

Go back and learn how to lose with class...

I wasn’t D1 it was D2

Tennessee was down big in this one too. Not to mention only having 71 scholarship players to start the year.

Purdue is good. I thought being down your top 2 WR’s it would get away from you. I was wrong.

So are you more shocked that Tennessee offense didn't score 50 or the Purdue offense punked Tennessee defense that gave up 48 points to a team missing their top 2 WR's, LT, and a QB who missed a couple wide open throws?

Shocked Purdue ran the ball so well and Tennessee ran the ball so poorly.

Hooker fell in love with the deep ball tonight. He’s usually very efficient, wasn’t tonight.

If each team was at full strength Tennessee gets boat raced. Like 38- 10

Lucky for (the other)UT we have actual academic standards otherwise Milton Wright would have had a field day. UT’s defense is hot garbage.

we got zero push on the D line and D backfield could cover anyone. We had a OLB as our nickel back fro Jeebus sakes.

I wasn’t D1 it was D2

Tennessee was down big in this one too. Not to mention only having 71 scholarship players to start the year.

Purdue is good. I thought being down your top 2 WR’s it would get away from you. I was wrong.
We played a few guys at WR that haven’t seen the field this year. They are just young.

Hell of a game. I like JH’s offense. Your QB is a hell of an athlete. He missed some guys though.

I’d be pissed about the call in OT, but the ref blew the whistle. Purdue fans know all about getting screwed over by refs over the years. We understand…

Did UT get called for lots of PI in the season? I wondered if SEC refs kinda let it get more physical?

It was a TD in overtime… but as I stated, that’s on Tennessee for letting it get there. Should have been able to kick a field goal to win it. I agree our end of game calls weren’t good.
It wasnt a TD for 2 reasons...

1: His progress was stopped before he reaches out
2: His teammate is pulling him forward, which is a penalty. You can push not pull.

Cheers from a neutral Buckeye fan.

We played a few guys at WR that haven’t seen the field this year. They are just young.

Hell of a game. I like JH’s offense. Your QB is a hell of an athlete. He missed some guys though.

I’d be pissed about the call in OT, but the ref blew the whistle. Purdue fans know all about getting screwed over by refs over the years. We understand…

Did UT get called for lots of PI in the season? I wondered if SEC refs kinda let it get more physical?

PI hasn’t been a problem this year. I thought about half of them tonight were bad calls… And the missed hold late on Tillman was bad.

But again, make plays and the officials don’t matter…

Reactions: colburnr
PI hasn’t been a problem this year. I thought about half of them tonight were bad calls… And the missed hold late on Tillman was bad.

But again, make plays and the officials don’t matter…
If that's the case, it sounds like a significant difference in the way the SEC officials were calling the games, and the way much of the rest of CFB has.

There were some clear PI calls they didn't make, many times on Burrell. That dude had terrible technique, grabbing shoulder pads while running downfield, and didn't have a clue where the ball was. Not sure if he played that way all year, but that was really bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT