ADVERTISEMENT

How Trump is going to save the auto industry

Jul 19, 2024
Clear and concise. I can see why the maga kkklan on this board feels so strongly about this guy (I’m being sarcastic, by the way, since none of you are the brightest bulb in the box)

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Clear and concise. I can see why the maga kkklan on this board feels so strongly about this guy (I’m being sarcastic, by the way, since none of you are the brightest bulb in the box)

I don't have a clue so let's talk about me and then throw in a jab at the media in the back to get a crowd reaction so they won't realize I didn't answer the question.

College educated people are going to vote for this?

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I don't have a clue so let's talk about me and then throw in a jab at the media in the back to get a crowd reaction so they won't realize I didn't answer the question.

College educated people are going to vote for this?
I’m sure Buck will tell us that he fully grasped what was being said……

I’m sure Buck will tell us that he fully grasped what was being said……
I will say it. The tape was cut before he fully answered the question.

I think he was leading up to the part where he saved several auto plants from going to Mexico; I remember one plant had already been announced and rescinded when Trump came in 2017.

What disturbs me is that Kamala says she will reverse what Joe did, and the media believes her despite the fact that, as a Senator, she was way to the left of Biden. They don't believe Trump, even though a lot of what Harris promises, Trump already did as President.

I think he was leading up to the part where he saved several auto plants from going to Mexico; I remember one plant had already been announced and rescinded when Trump came in 2017.

What disturbs me is that Kamala says she will reverse what Joe did, and the media believes her despite the fact that, as a Senator, she was way to the left of Biden. They don't believe Trump, even though a lot of what Harris promises, Trump already did as President.
Here’s the entire answer and I’m four rambling minutes, zero answer. I contend it’s actually worse than what I initially posted.

But please continue with your whataboutism.

Does the media really believe her or are they just posturing/lying to get her elected.

Here is Trump answering the question.

Now go find one of Harris answering the question on why the Democrats didn’t close the border sooner or why crime is up or how she is going to improve the economy.

Here is Trump answering the question.

Now go find one of Harris answering the question on why the Democrats didn’t close the border sooner or why crime is up or how she is going to improve the economy.
He didn’t answer the question. A 100% tariff is not an answer. Not a realistic one anyway. That’s his go to for anything, which is an indication that he has no idea wtf he’s talking about.

And then of course you go right to whataboutism to try to deflect away from his non-answer.

The bottom line is that in 2016, the media said that Trump couldn't energize the economy, better secure the border, or stop International wars and skirmishes. And by golly, he did it!

The bottom line is you’re deflecting, but cute response anyway.
I have witnessed and analyzed Presidential campaigns since 1960. It is incredible how candidates make dessert mirages seem attainable. Bush took me in because of Cheney, but was he better than Kerry or Gore? Obama's "Hope and Change" was a disaster, but then again, so were McCain and Romney. These seven people did what the Global Corporation and the Military-Industrial Complexes told them.

ABC, NBC, and ABC used to interview Trump continually to build ratings. The networks' political analysts would warp what I heard live. This hatred by twisting convinced me to endorse Trump, but I was skeptical about whether he could fulfill his boasts.

My cute response meant to say that Kamala has made campaign promises that directly conflicted with her previous actions.

Trump makes a point and then breaks off to emphasize his point better. He can ramble and sometimes does not come full circle with his answer. However, I found that he got more campaign promises done than any other President I know, even though, at times, he went around leftfield to accomplish his promise. For example, Mexico paid millions to better secure our border.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Mexico needs harsh, harsh punishment for decades of illegal immigration and drug trafficking. Close the border, build the wall, move all US troops in NATO to our southern border and deport all of the illegals into Mexico, regardless of their home country.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I have witnessed and analyzed Presidential campaigns since 1960. It is incredible how candidates make dessert mirages seem attainable. Bush took me in because of Cheney, but was he better than Kerry or Gore? Obama's "Hope and Change" was a disaster, but then again, so were McCain and Romney. These seven people did what the Global Corporation and the Military-Industrial Complexes told them.

ABC, NBC, and ABC used to interview Trump continually to build ratings. The networks' political analysts would warp what I heard live. This hatred by twisting convinced me to endorse Trump, but I was skeptical about whether he could fulfill his boasts.

My cute response meant to say that Kamala has made campaign promises that directly conflicted with her previous actions.

Trump makes a point and then breaks off to emphasize his point better. He can ramble and sometimes does not come full circle with his answer. However, I found that he got more campaign promises done than any other President I know, even though, at times, he went around leftfield to accomplish his promise. For example, Mexico paid millions to better secure our border.
Mmm hmm, speaking of rambling…..what does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread? He talked for four minutes when he was asked the question and didn’t answer a thing. If you need four paragraphs to defend him, he’s doing it wrong and you’re in a cult.

Mexico needs harsh, harsh punishment for decades of illegal immigration and drug trafficking. Close the border, build the wall, move all US troops in NATO to our southern border and deport all of the illegals into Mexico, regardless of their home country.
Hi there. You seem lost. Do you need help finding your room?

The bottom line is that in 2016, the media said that Trump couldn't energize the economy, better secure the border, or stop International wars and skirmishes. And by golly, he did it!
He didn't stop the war in Afghanistan. But no new wars!

He'll stop all wars in one day and it will be easy.

You're kinda like a TJ lite.

You made a random post that was totally unrelated to the topic of the thread and weren’t replying to anyone. Just what were you debating?
No, I was replying to your post: " A 100% tariff is not an answer. Not a realistic one anyway. That’s his go to for anything, which is an indication that he has no idea wtf he’s talking about."

No, I was replying to your post: " A 100% tariff is not an answer. Not a realistic one anyway. That’s his go to for anything, which is an indication that he has no idea wtf he’s talking about."
You were replying to me? Do you need help figuring out how replies work on here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT