ADVERTISEMENT

How Trump is going to save the auto industry

Jul 19, 2024
Clear and concise. I can see why the maga kkklan on this board feels so strongly about this guy (I’m being sarcastic, by the way, since none of you are the brightest bulb in the box)

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Clear and concise. I can see why the maga kkklan on this board feels so strongly about this guy (I’m being sarcastic, by the way, since none of you are the brightest bulb in the box)

I don't have a clue so let's talk about me and then throw in a jab at the media in the back to get a crowd reaction so they won't realize I didn't answer the question.

College educated people are going to vote for this?

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I don't have a clue so let's talk about me and then throw in a jab at the media in the back to get a crowd reaction so they won't realize I didn't answer the question.

College educated people are going to vote for this?
I’m sure Buck will tell us that he fully grasped what was being said……

I’m sure Buck will tell us that he fully grasped what was being said……
I will say it. The tape was cut before he fully answered the question.

I think he was leading up to the part where he saved several auto plants from going to Mexico; I remember one plant had already been announced and rescinded when Trump came in 2017.

What disturbs me is that Kamala says she will reverse what Joe did, and the media believes her despite the fact that, as a Senator, she was way to the left of Biden. They don't believe Trump, even though a lot of what Harris promises, Trump already did as President.

I think he was leading up to the part where he saved several auto plants from going to Mexico; I remember one plant had already been announced and rescinded when Trump came in 2017.

What disturbs me is that Kamala says she will reverse what Joe did, and the media believes her despite the fact that, as a Senator, she was way to the left of Biden. They don't believe Trump, even though a lot of what Harris promises, Trump already did as President.
Here’s the entire answer and I’m four rambling minutes, zero answer. I contend it’s actually worse than what I initially posted.

But please continue with your whataboutism.

Does the media really believe her or are they just posturing/lying to get her elected.

Here is Trump answering the question.

Now go find one of Harris answering the question on why the Democrats didn’t close the border sooner or why crime is up or how she is going to improve the economy.

Here is Trump answering the question.

Now go find one of Harris answering the question on why the Democrats didn’t close the border sooner or why crime is up or how she is going to improve the economy.
He didn’t answer the question. A 100% tariff is not an answer. Not a realistic one anyway. That’s his go to for anything, which is an indication that he has no idea wtf he’s talking about.

And then of course you go right to whataboutism to try to deflect away from his non-answer.

The bottom line is that in 2016, the media said that Trump couldn't energize the economy, better secure the border, or stop International wars and skirmishes. And by golly, he did it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT