ADVERTISEMENT

How stupid is he?

He should hands down get the Nobel Peace prize for the Israel/UAE Deal
Lol. The dumbass doesn't even know the capital of Israel. He didn't even have anything to do with the normalization of relations. Big fcking deal.

Do you know any history? Carter didn't get it for brokering the peace deal between Israel and Egypt........and he actually had a hand in the deal.

But by all means let's talk about something other than the president.......uh......being ignorant of the 22nd amendment for instance.

Reactions: MJ-79Boiler
Don't hold your breath for Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize or any other Nobel prize. You do understand that these are given by Swedish and Norwegian institutions, right?

We agree that the Peace Prize is a political award and not an actual award for achievement. Obama farted and got a Peace Prize.

The science categories are legit and only slightly political.

Guys, don't discount Nobel awards in science. They are largely legit.

Its the peace prize that is solely political. Different panels grant these awards.

Reactions: PetesHammer
I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying that all Nobel prizes (physics, medicine, literature, chemistry, economics) are not deserved, rigged, or ??
I was referring to the Nobel Peace Prize. There was a time when this award actually meant something. Now it's just another in a growing list of awards that I pay absolutely no attention to. Based on the television ratings of the Oscars, etc., I'm certainly not alone.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I was referring to the Nobel Peace Prize. There was a time when this award actually meant something. Now it's just another in a growing list of awards that I pay absolutely no attention to. Based on the television ratings of the Oscars, etc., I'm certainly not alone.

Well your buddy Pete on here seems to think otherwise. So does your Cheeto-colored leader, who makes it a regular bitch topic. So I guess it means something to some people.

He is getting absolutely raked on Twitter this morning for that disaster of an interview. And he should be. She tries repeatedly to prevent him from putting his foot in his mouth and he just keeps going back for more.
I can't tell if his dark shadows comment is just completely insane or he's trying to get the QANON people riled up. Pathetic any way you slice it.

OMFG, he was making an analogy to choking when the pressure is on. Only someone that can't think clearly about this president would find a way to make this out to be bad. WTF.

When even "shut up and dribble" Ingraham has to cut him off to help bail him out, there is no "making this out to be bad". It's bad. She literally had to put words in his mouth to tell him not to compare shooting a guy in the back 7 times to missing a golf putt.

OMFG, he was making an analogy to choking when the pressure is on. Only someone that can't think clearly about this president would find a way to make this out to be bad. WTF.

Come on 03. No one believes that. He was a train wreck, plain and simple. You would be catatonic if Biden gave an interview like that.

When even "shut up and dribble" Ingraham has to cut him off to help bail him out, there is no "making this out to be bad". It's bad. She literally had to put words in his mouth to tell him not to compare shooting a guy in the back 7 times to missing a golf putt.
You guys are delusional. You really think that cop went to work that day going, “man I hope I get a chance to shoot a black guy and ruin my life today”???

The suspect was combative, out of control, reaching for a knife, and the cop panicked. Simple as that.

You guys are delusional. You really think that cop went to work that day going, “man I hope I get a chance to shoot a black guy and ruin my life today”???

The suspect was combative, out of control, reaching for a knife, and the cop panicked. Simple as that.
He was literally about to sit in his car with his back turned and got shot 7 times point blank range. Whatever he did prior to that means nothing when a cop could have easily just used a taser as well. Did you even watch the video?

I don't think that's the argument being made. Comparing it to missing a three foot putt is the problem. Completely tone deaf and not relatable at all to the majority of Americans affected by police brutality. Eva Braun Lite was even shocked and tried to stop him from comparing it to golf.

Reactions: indy35
He was literally about to sit in his car with his back turned and got shot 7 times point blank range. Whatever he did prior to that means nothing when a cop could have easily just used a taser as well. Did you even watch the video?

These guys would defend cops killing their own family members if Trump said it was okay. Utterly delusional.

Reactions: MANelson85
Haha. You really are uninformed.

Where did he get the idea for the plane full of thugs? Facebook. The person in charge of our nuclear codes got the idea from Facebook.

The claim about the flight matches a viral Facebook post from June 1 that falsely claimed, “At least a dozen males got off the plane in Boise from Seattle, dressed head to toe in black.” The post, by an Emmett, Idaho, man, warned residents to “Be ready for attacks downtown and residential areas,” and claimed one passenger had “a tattoo that said Antifa America on his arm.”

That post was shared over 3,000 times on Facebook, and other pages from Idaho quickly added their own spin to it, like the Idaho branch of the far-right militia group 3 Percenters.

One post claimed that “Antifa has sent a plane load of their people” and that the Payette County Sheriff’s Office confirmed it. Within days, that version of the rumor picked up enough steam in Idaho Facebook groups that the Payette County Sheriff’s Office had to release a statement insisting that the viral rumor was “false information.”

About to go sit in his car?? You and I watched different videos. How often do you reach into your car before you sit in it? And he admitted to having a knife in his possession and it was found on the floorboard where he was reaching. And yes, after having a physical altercation with a cop, most people just go sit in their car.

And the cops did use a taser. Where you getting your news from? MSNBC?

I don't think that's the argument being made. Comparing it to missing a three foot putt is the problem. Completely tone deaf and not relatable at all to the majority of Americans affected by police brutality. Eva Braun Lite was even shocked and tried to stop him from comparing it to golf.
That is the argument being made. Trump is saying the cop choked. I would say panicked is a better word though.

He is getting absolutely raked on Twitter this morning for that disaster of an interview. And he should be. She tries repeatedly to prevent him from putting his foot in his mouth and he just keeps going back for more.
I can't tell if his dark shadows comment is just completely insane or he's trying to get the QANON people riled up. Pathetic any way you slice it.
The dark shadows/thugs in dark clothes thing is vintage Trump. Throw out a scary, made up scenario with no facts and no proof and no intent to ever provide any........but intended to frighten as many people as possible so we will vote for the one man who can save us........oh, and he can't give you details because they always investigate groups of people who get on planes wearing black.............beeeeeeeecause it's a dress code violation.

Why did I look at this thread?

I will say you have to give the anti-Trump crowd credit, they continue to prove they know dumb really well.

You’re right about that. We know dumb when we see it and Trump is as dumb as a box of rocks. Good call!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT