ADVERTISEMENT

How players feel now

Wondering how the players can stay motivated to even play , especially the defense. Gotta be embarrassing!
Not sure,but I thought that most of the team fought as hard as they could, I thought that effort was given. IMO, the players no longer trust the system...
You have to give CRW some credit, he has made adjustments on both sides of the ball that actually mattered in this game.
38-0 was a score that I could actually envision back in July. It's the mo and scope of the other losses that is concerning.
We have a lot of players that look good in their uniforms but actually lack ability at this level of play.......

Offensively they’ve had four games with 124 yards of passing or less. In today’s era of modern day football, that’s inept.
Yeah, if you're going to do that you better run the ball like army and navy.

Speaking of: I actually give Walters some credit for reviving the run game. That always seemed like an afterthought under Brohm. Of course, you don't have much of a choice when the passing game struggles to complete throws longer than 10 yards.

Speaking of: I actually give Walters some credit for reviving the run game. That always seemed like an afterthought under Brohm. Of course, you don't have much of a choice when the passing game struggles to complete throws longer than 10 yards.
Problem is, 1 negative play or penalty is a drive killer. And we had those, or a turnover, on EVERY drive.

Problem is, 1 negative play or penalty is a drive killer. And we had those, or a turnover, on EVERY drive.
If I have to watch Heldt jump inside while a play is coming straight at him again I’m gunna shoot myself. It’s obviously coached.

Team is out there going though the motions rather than making plays.

Of course, he had to revive the run game. Our WRs are the worst WR bunch in the Big Ten. Klare is the only one that has any hands and even he fumbled last night. They create no separation, because they have no speed. They run wrong routes. They never come back to the ball to help out our QB. Even those idiots of announcers last night, Brando and Gardner, mentioned that.

Speaking of Brando, did any hear the last 2 minutes of the game about how Walters is doing a great job and you cannot judge a coach by his win/loss record?

He is creating a culture. Yes, he is creating a culture of mediocrity. Yes, you cannot always judge a coach by his win loss record. That is true. However, what is also true is that Walter's team is taking 3 to 4 steps backwards. You need to see improvement and be competitive, if you are not judging someone on their win/loss record. This team is beyond words and worlds bad.

A few people said earlier in the year that the Walters era was worst than the Hazell era. I initially disputed that. However, I am sorry to say that I actually agree with that now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT