ADVERTISEMENT

How is that defund the police thing working New York?

Meanwhile in Chicago. Gang on gang violence apparently allowed. Put "progressives" in positions of power, and this is what happens on the violent crime front. #reimagine the police.

"Defunding the police" was just a catchphrase that was never implemented. The NYPD budget has been increasing every year.

Naive people seem to get caught up about the "defunding" part, but it should really be how best to allocate the resources to reduce crime. As we've seen, increased budget has not helped reduced crimes.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
"Defunding the police" was just a catchphrase that was never implemented. The NYPD budget has been increasing every year.

Naive people seem to get caught up about the "defunding" part, but it should really be how best to allocate the resources to reduce crime. As we've seen, increased budget has not helped reduced crimes.
OK whatever you say.

Meanwhile in Chicago. Gang on gang violence apparently allowed. Put "progressives" in positions of power, and this is what happens on the violent crime front. #reimagine the police.

I bet those guys were high fivin as they walked out of Cook Country prison. They love them some Kim Foxx.

Who wants to take bets that by the end of 2021, all 5 are either dead or back in jail?

I bet those guys were high fivin as they walked out of Cook Country prison. They love them some Kim Foxx.

Who wants to take bets that by the end of 2021, all 5 are either dead or back in jail?
Just unbelievable to me that those crook county idiots voted her back in. They have no intentions of getting the crime issues under control there.

Just unbelievable to me that those crook county idiots voted her back in. They have no intentions of getting the crime issues under control there.
Foxx is better than that last chick that did not want to prosecute the police officer that lynched LaQuan McDonald by shooting him 16 times and was in the process of loading another magazine. Took a year before the video was released. Mayor Rahm Emanuel was also equally culpable in that. Because of this is why she was not re-elected.

Speaking of Kim Foxx, her and Mayor Lightfoot are having a kerfuffle about something.

Foxx is better than that last chick that did not want to prosecute the police officer that lynched LaQuan McDonald by shooting him 16 times and was in the process of loading another magazine. Took a year before the video was released. Mayor Rahm Emanuel was also equally culpable in that. Because of this is why she was not re-elected.

Speaking of Kim Foxx, her and Mayor Lightfoot are having a kerfuffle about something.

Let me guess...McDonald was killed by the cops because he was black and white cops are always hunting black people to kill?

Reactions: Crayfish57

Think how much better everyone would be if people were simply taught and expected to behave. They are not. The alternative is quick and sure consequences. This also does not happen. Hence the mess in many of our cities.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Yes they are having a kerfuffle about not prosecuting, arresting criminals. You seem to take the side of criminals, so saying Kim Foxx is better than the last chick is par for the course.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Not just blood on Biden’s hands. There’s blood directly on your hands if you voted for this disaster. Every Biden voter on this board should hang their head in shame every day for what you’ve done to this country.

Let me guess...McDonald was killed by the cops because he was black and white cops are always hunting black people to kill?
I’ll put it to you this way. He would not have shot a white dude 16 times and fixin to reload another magazine.

Yes they are having a kerfuffle about not prosecuting, arresting criminals. You seem to take the side of criminals, so saying Kim Foxx is better than the last chick is par for the course.
I don’t take the side of criminals. But I don’t want them publicly lynched by the cops.

Would you feel differently if someone killed one of your kids?
They better hope that the police get to them before I do. The job of the police is to apprehend and bring to justice. That is why we live in America. If you want criminals to be stoned in public go live in the Middle East. I would hope that if my kids are accused of doing something wrong I would hope that they will get their day in court. As opposed to being lynched in public by the cops.

They better hope that the police get to them before I do. The job of the police is to apprehend and bring to justice. That is why we live in America. If you want criminals to be stoned in public go live in the Middle East. I would hope that if my kids are accused of doing something wrong I would hope that they will get their day in court. As opposed to being lynched in public by the cops.
Just to be clear, you would be on board to kill or harm the criminal if they killed one of your kids. If the police killed the criminal in this example, you would not support law enforcement for excessive force?

Just to be clear, you would be on board to kill or harm the criminal if they killed one of your kids. If the police killed the criminal in this example, you would not support law enforcement for excessive force?
No I would rather do the killing myself.

I’ll put it to you this way. He would not have shot a white dude 16 times and fixin to reload another magazine.

Take a look at McDonalds criminal history. Add in the fact he had a knife, was refusing orders, and kept advancing towards the police.
I wish you held criminals to a higher standard. Criminals and bad decision-making go hand in hand.

OK whatever you say.

Geez, I can't believe you are so naive.

Politicians say a lot of sh!t that they think what their voters want to hear. But at the end of the day, follow the $$$$$. There is no "defund the police" when their budget is increasing EVERY YEAR. Eliminate plainclothes while adding back it in some other form is an age-old trick.

The media on the right has painted a dreadful picture of New York City as if it was dying, infested with crimes and violence. But if you follow the $$$$$,

It tells a totally different story.

Take a look at McDonalds criminal history. Add in the fact he had a knife, was refusing orders, and kept advancing towards the police.
I wish you held criminals to a higher standard. Criminals and bad decision-making go hand in hand.
McDonald was not walking toward the police. He was walking away from the police. There were tens of police officers on the scene. Police officer Van Dyke was the ONLY police officer that fired his weapon, again 16 shots and trying to re-load the magazine. Several police officers that were on the the scene were fired or resigned because not knowing that there was a video, they, along with Van Dyke lied on the official police reports about the incident. Do you condone police officers lying on the police reports? I know a lot of police officers. They do it all the time. At least Van Dyke was convicted. Even Rahm Emanuel was part of the cover up. He and the prosecutors did not release the video until a year later. Do you condone police officers and elected officials covering up incidences like this? LaQuan McDonald's life did not matter to police officer Van Dyke that night. When was the last time a white person was shot 16 times by the police. Perhaps Bonnie & Clyde back in the 30's.

McDonald was not walking toward the police. He was walking away from the police. There were tens of police officers on the scene. Police officer Van Dyke was the ONLY police officer that fired his weapon, again 16 shots and trying to re-load the magazine. Several police officers that were on the the scene were fired or resigned because not knowing that there was a video, they, along with Van Dyke lied on the official police reports about the incident. Do you condone police officers lying on the police reports? I know a lot of police officers. They do it all the time. At least Van Dyke was convicted. Even Rahm Emanuel was part of the cover up. He and the prosecutors did not release the video until a year later. Do you condone police officers and elected officials covering up incidences like this? LaQuan McDonald's life did not matter to police officer Van Dyke that night. When was the last time a white person was shot 16 times by the police. Perhaps Bonnie & Clyde back in the 30's.
I'd suggest you read this. Particularly the part when deadly force is justified according to the police trainer.

I'd suggest you read this. Particularly the part when deadly force is justified according to the police trainer.

Where in the article did it say that Van Dyke's life was in danger. You don't understand, that is the basis of using lethal force as a police officer by law.

Do you condone police officers lying on the official police reports?

Where in the article did it say that Van Dyke's life was in danger. You don't understand, that is the basis of using lethal force as a police officer by law.

Do you condone police officers lying on the official police reports?
No, I would never condone that.

But, McDonald attempted to stab a guy shortly before the cops arrived. He had a knife, he was high on PCP, he refused orders, he wouldn't drop the weapon.
Part of the officers oath is to "Protect". He felt McDonald was a serious threat.
If McDonald were white, would you care?

No, I would never condone that.

But, McDonald attempted to stab a guy shortly before the cops arrived. He had a knife, he was high on PCP, he refused orders, he wouldn't drop the weapon.
Part of the officers oath is to "Protect". He felt McDonald was a serious threat.
If McDonald were white, would you care?
It doesn’t matter what McDonald did prior to the police. It is when he is engaging with police that it mattered. Can Dyke knows damn well his life was not in danger. Neither did the chick in the article. Otherwise she would have discharged her weapon also. 20 plus cops on the scene did not discharge their weapon either. Some lied on the police reports though. If the cops knew that they did not do anything wrong, why did they feel the need to lie on the reports.

Yes sir, I don’t like unarmed folks getting killed no matter what color they are.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter what McDonald did prior to the police. It is when he is engaging with police that it mattered. Can Dyke knows damn well his life was not in danger. Neither did the chick in the article. Otherwise she would have discharged her weapon also. 20 plus cops on the scene did not discharge their weapon either. Some lied on the police reports though. If the cops knew that they did not do anything wrong, why did they feel the need to lie on the reports.

Yes sir, I don’t like unarmed folks getting killed no matter what color they are.
What the hell do you mean is doesn't matter what McDonald did prior to the police arriving. That's why the cops were there in the first place.

How do you know what Van Dyke was thinking at the time and whether he felt his life was in danger?

Do you know how many cops are shot a year when their walking up to a car they've pulled over for a traffic violation? You think any of them had reason to fear for their life at that point in time?

Reactions: SKYDOG and Level 42
What the hell do you mean is doesn't matter what McDonald did prior to the police arriving. That's why the cops were there in the first place.

How do you know what Van Dyke was thinking at the time and whether he felt his life was in danger?

Do you know how many cops are shot a year when their walking up to a car they've pulled over for a traffic violation? You think any of them had reason to fear for their life at that point in time?
You don’t seem to understand.
LIFE IN DANGER = LETHAL FORCE

If Van Dyke actually thought that his life was in danger with 20 to 30 cops around, then he doesn’t need to be police officer in the first place.

Politicians say a lot of sh!t that they think what their voters want to hear. But at the end of the day, follow the $$$$$. There is no "defund the police" when their budget is increasing EVERY YEAR. Eliminate plainclothes while adding back it in some other form is an age-old trick.

The media on the right has painted a dreadful picture of New York City as if it was dying, infested with crimes and violence. But if you follow the $$$$$,

If you follow the money, a lot of it left NYC to go elsewhere, right Mr. Pig? I am not convinced by your link on yuppies returning to "urban hot spots"

I am convinced by this article citing actual data in the WSJ in Jan. 2021,

"The number of murders in the city rose to 462 last year, up nearly 45% from 319 in 2019, according to the NYPD. The increase accompanied a steep rise in gun violence more intense than any seen in the previous 20 years, according to police statistics.

The city recorded 1,531 shootings in 2020, 97% more than the 777 in 2019. Data showed the number of shooting victims in the city more than doubled to 1,868 in 2020 from 923 in 2019. The number of shooting victims exceeds the number of shootings because multiple people may be shot in a single incident."

Last edited:
Including Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6, shot by an incompetent police officer?
Yeah, if I was that cop I would not have shot her. Not at that time at least. However, if I was stationed outside, I would have ran out of bullets.

Last edited:
who would you have killed outside?
Don’t act like you never seen the video. I would have shot any of those jackasses that were beating the sh*t out of me and the other officers with flag poles, clubs, bear spray, bricks barriers etc. At that point I would have felt that my life was in danger.

The discussion was on defunding the police and violent crime. But thanks for the article on apartments.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting and SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT