ADVERTISEMENT

How do you even fix this offense?

HUD628

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
I’m all the way out on both Harrell and Card. I don’t even know who the problem is to be honest, so I’m going with both. They both are terrible. This offense is just a complete joke.

It would be justified to fire him right now but I don’t think they can. They don’t have anyone to take over. I know I know it couldn’t be worse. But realistically they just don’t have a guy to call a game if they fire him.

I can’t even believe how bad this offense is. 2-10 is the best case scenario if they continue to play this way.

I’m all the way out on both Harrell and Card. I don’t even know who the problem is to be honest, so I’m going with both. They both are terrible. This offense is just a complete joke.

It would be justified to fire him right now but I don’t think they can. They don’t have anyone to take over. I know I know it couldn’t be worse. But realistically they just don’t have a guy to call a game if they fire him.

I can’t even believe how bad this offense is. 2-10 is the best case scenario if they continue to play this way.
And no good OC is jumping on this sinking ship. MBob needs to get rid of the whole staff .

Our OC and QB are absolutely horrible without a doubt, but this is also the weakest group of WRs that we had in years.

Honestly, the entire offense needs to be reset and started from scratch.

I hate to throw a Purdue player under the bus, and I'm not saying this will fix anything, but I think it's time to move on from Card. He just seems to go into a shell against quality defenses.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Our OC and QB are absolutely horrible without a doubt, but this is also the weakest group of WRs that we had in years.

Klare and mock are your playmaker. Need to find ways to get them the ball. Wrs are not good.

We really needed CJ Smith to be a player, but sounds like he will be out for the year. And now with Edrine out, yes, very weak group of WRs

card was decent last year,not great but had his moments. this year he is lost. could be the line or the lack of decent receivers? defense was better, not good but better. not happy with the team or coaching staff especially with iu doing great with their first year coach. walters is just hazell 2.0 and the sooner we dump him, the sooner we can search for a real head coach

card was decent last year,not great but had his moments. this year he is lost. could be the line or the lack of decent receivers? defense was better, not good but better. not happy with the team or coaching staff especially with iu doing great with their first year coach. walters is just hazell 2.0 and the sooner we dump him, the sooner we can search for a real head coach
Just curious....Do you think that Walters regrets chasing off the WR from last year?
Wr's were better last year. Perhaps we shouldn't have chased them off.

Just curious....Do you think that Walters regrets chasing off the WR from last year?

Wr's were better last year. Perhaps we shouldn't have chased them off.
Total nonsense. One was never healthy for 3 years, one quit before the bucket game, and the only one that mattered got a pay day from a big time program. Our top 2 guys are both out and that really hurts.

I'll repeat it again, linemen, linemen, linemen. You can't win games without good linemen. The two really good defenses we have faced we could not run the ball and our quarterback was running for his life all day. Oregon State doesn't have a good defense and we were at least able to run the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT