ADVERTISEMENT

How did IU get out of that game without an ejection?

Upset Alert looks and posts a lot like our old buddy Trojan. He seems to argue over meaningless points and will shortly revert to calling people names. I recommend leaving this idiot alone.
**idiot and alone…exactly

Are you ****ing kidding me? Take off your crimson glasses. He speared the back of David’s skull after David scored. It was bush league.
Lol Crimson glasses. It was poor form but it was right on the goal line. The play was not over. I have no problem if they would have called a penalty but it's not worth crying over, especially considering David didn't get hurt and we sh!t-stomped them anyway.

Who lives in the past like this???
Indinia fans. They have nothing else other than the past (that no one remembers) or the shoulda-woulda-coulda's. They are like that drunk homeless guy with no teeth incoherently spewing about times long ago that only he remembers. Except the Indinia fans are MUCH dumber.*

*I apologize for offending drunk, incoherent homeless guys by comparing them to Indinia fans.

Reactions: bonefish1
The cheap shots and trash talk from Indinia players began early and lasted the whole game. Allen’s phony LEO culture obviously don’t extend to playing with class. Several of their players should’ve been booted, but it was such a lopsided mismatch that it really didn’t matter. The RevCoach LEO is a high school coach, at best, and so is his hapless program.

Lol. IU would've won by double digits last season. Get real.
You’re drunk! In 2019 a 7-4 iu went up against a 4-7 Purdue that was struggling big time, and it took 2 OT’s for you to get a 3 point win. And you think last years iu team, who beat no one with a winnning record, would have been a LOCK for a double digit win??? 😆😆😆😆

You’re drunk! In 2019 a 7-4 iu went up against a 4-7 Purdue that was struggling big time, and it took 2 OT’s for you to get a 3 point win. And you think last years iu team, who beat no one with a winnning record, would have been a LOCK for a double digit win??? 😆😆😆😆
Let them have their fantasy land, it's all they have. I mean should we expect anything else from people that wear clown pants?

Lol. You guys lost to Rutgers who was absolutely horrible last year. Both teams equal strength minus season ending injuries, IU wins easily.
I love it when IU fans claim victories in games that were never played. Covid has been such a gift to IU fans. It allows them to imagine great victories in football and basketball. They even claim they were destined for the NCAA basketball tournament, if not for Covid. I'm surprised they didn't cut down the nets and pass out rings. Or did they? Someone had better check to see if they didn't add an "I" to the bucket while they had possession. In their minds, they claim victory over Purdue last year in a game they cancelled. o_O

There aren't many years where IU is a lock to win in this series but last year was certainly qualified to be that. I understand it pains you to even think it's even possible. IU was way the better team last year. It's not even a debate. Thank your lucky stars, it never happened.
The only people feeling pain right now over "what might have been" are IU fans. You are Exhibit A.

Reactions: BlkGoldHoops
Are you old enough to remember the last time IU won a Bowl Game.?Since it has been thirty years now,you have to be in your late 30s at least to recall that game.
The last time they won a bowl game?, Pearl Jam was playing small clubs in Seattle..
Are you old enough to remember the last time IU won a Bowl Game.?Since it has been thirty years now,you have to be in your late 30s at least to recall that

Last edited:
Reactions: SDBoiler1
Upset Alert looks and posts a lot like our old buddy Trojan. He seems to argue over meaningless points and will shortly revert to calling people names. I recommend leaving this idiot alone.

:cool:
You're a complete moron like everyone else in this thread to distract from the real facts. Thanks for getting me banned, asshole. I'm not Trojan. I barely post over here. I don't disrespect Purdue in any way (even on the IU board). I'd rather see any state school have plenty of success on and off the field and court. Apparently you and others took "offense" because I threw a challenge flag on @mk_peters for his childish act saying IU avoided Purdue twice last season while on a 4 game losing streak and blaming IU as a spin job with absolutely no facts. I'd venture to guess none of you would bet real money on Purdue last year. Which makes you all the trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue85
You're a complete moron like everyone else in this thread to distract from the real facts. Thanks for getting me banned, asshole. I'm not Trojan. I barely post over here. I don't disrespect Purdue in any way (even on the IU board). I'd rather see any state school have plenty of success on and off the field and court. Apparently you and others took "offense" because I threw a challenge flag on @mk_peters for his childish act saying IU avoided Purdue twice last season while on a 4 game losing streak and blaming IU as a spin job with absolutely no facts. I'd venture to guess none of you would bet real money on Purdue last year. Which makes you all the trolls.
The real fact was the home team cancelled the Bucket game which allowed it to keep the Bucket for another year. It was a bitch move.

Purdue should be allowed to add two links for its win this year.

The real fact was the home team cancelled the Bucket game which allowed it to keep the Bucket for another year. It was a bitch move.

Purdue should be allowed to add two links for its win this year.
You have shown no evidence to support your bias. Then again I wasn't expecting any. I suppose you are just "keeping it real" on your forum, eh?

You have shown no evidence to support your bias. Then again I wasn't expecting any. I suppose you are just "keeping it real" on your forum, eh?
You really trying to pick a fight on a 2 month old post? It was widely reported indiana cancelled the game. While they issued a press release saying it was mutual, Tom Allen basically told the Indy star it was indiana due to too many players out.

You really trying to pick a fight on a 2 month old post? It was widely reported indiana cancelled the game. While they issued a press release saying it was mutual, Tom Allen basically told the Indy star it was indiana due to too many players out.
Nobody really knows. You're believing the Toiletmaker slant on this.

Easy IU double digit win. Purdue wanted the season over after the 4 game losing streak down the stretch. IU was absolutely rolling at that time. Too bad Purdue didn't want to compete.

You flat out suck donkey balls. Shame on you pretending to "care about IU" so you don't get banned over there while you report anyone here to get banned as an IU fan. Hope you get covid in the worst way.
Enjoy your 10 losses this season. A solid Hazel-esque season for you guys.
1987 I recognize you, no hard feelings. Still don't agree they banned you on our board, but then again I missed what went on that particular day so I don't know what happened. Everyone else can go eff themselves. They all hate IU more than they love Purdue which is a sickness worse than liberalism.

The cheap shots and trash talk from Indinia players began early and lasted the whole game. Allen’s phony LEO culture obviously don’t extend to playing with class. Several of their players should’ve been booted, but it was such a lopsided mismatch that it really didn’t matter. The RevCoach LEO is a high school coach, at best, and so is his hapless program.
And this guy probably has no connections to either IU or Purdue. Just a hater and a troll. Check out his history.

Reactions: mathboy
Why is anyone arguing here? IU cancelled the game because they were pissed when the Big 10 found a way to push them aside and make sure OSU was the East champ. We were ready to play and told them and the conference so. IU thought they were good enough to play in a NYD bowl and didn’t want to risk that, so they found a way to back out. They were afraid they’d lose, as simple as that.

Unfortunately for them, the RevCoach LEO focused more on which game they were getting invited to and failed to prepare, so they lost to an Ole Miss team playing a number of second teamers. Meanwhile, bowl games everywhere are glad they won’t have to worry about IU anymore, since their apathetic fan base travels so poorly. Tennessee fans were amazed at our large crowd in Nashville, even though they were easily the “home” team, and mentioned that IU took very few to JAX to see them lose.

One step into the Concrete Vault on any given Saturday (except when OSU brings their standard 20k - 25) tells bowl people everything they need to know. Unless they’re selling discounted Busch Light, Coors Light or Walmart sponsors a bowl, Indinia fans aren’t going. They just don’t care.

Reactions: PumpkinShuckers07
You flat out suck donkey balls. Shame on you pretending to "care about IU" so you don't get banned over there while you report anyone here to get banned as an IU fan. Hope you get covid in the worst way.

1987 I recognize you, no hard feelings. Still don't agree they banned you on our board, but then again I missed what went on that particular day so I don't know what happened. Everyone else can go eff themselves. They all hate IU more than they love Purdue which is a sickness worse than liberalism.
Look at the posting time on this beauty. 4:24 am, wow! I’d say this guy has a few loose connections between brain and bowel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT