ADVERTISEMENT

Hope some on this board will condemn this potential uprising

You might want to listen to Mark Miley’s quote when Pence was pretty much running the country.
I think we need to hear the full story. It appears Gen Miley was aware of the request for National Guard troops for added security. Be interesting how this flushes out.

Some of you are an embarrassment to Purdue on here, posting OVER AND OVER AND OVER your political drivel on a Purdue sports site... you know who you are, the ones who are Trump apologists, or racists, or rant on and on about "liberals" while your Republican Party truly tried to alter/cancel democracy. The whole thing was pre-meditated and clearly planned and organized from the top. IF the Democratic Party did this, you would be besides yourselves. I can not fathom that you actually graduated from a fine institution like Purdue.

Some of you are an embarrassment to Purdue on here, posting OVER AND OVER AND OVER your political drivel on a Purdue sports site... you know who you are, the ones who are Trump apologists, or racists, or rant on and on about "liberals". I can not fathom that you actually graduated from a fine institution like Purdue.
And some are an embarrassment that they haven’t yet figured out this is a General Discussion Board

Some of you are an embarrassment to Purdue on here, posting OVER AND OVER AND OVER your political drivel on a Purdue sports site... you know who you are, the ones who are Trump apologists, or racists, or rant on and on about "liberals" while your Republican Party truly tried to alter/cancel democracy. The whole thing was pre-meditated and clearly planned and organized from the top. IF the Democratic Party did this, you would be besides yourselves. I can not fathom that you actually graduated from a fine institution like Purdue.
You are an embarrassment to any schools you have ever attended and likely your parents as well. Your nursery school is embarrassed by you. Explains why you voted for the dumbest POS to ever run for President.

You are clueless spending your time watching a one sided propaganda hit piece. Wonder why Nancy isn’t cooperating with the minority leader in putting his people on the committee? Or better yet why won’t she share communication for added law enforcement days before hand. It’s a shame and you know it
And what do either of those things have to do the FACT that trump did everything he could to overturn an election and keep power just like a good authoritarian? Not a GD thing.

But that's all you have. Conspiracy this, look over there that.

Your pathetic ass and those like you only worry about one thing. Can you try to poke holes with some made up BS so you don't have to listen to the facts.

Lol. Why did the commander in chief not make one freakin call to stop the riot? Because he was enjoying it. He's never seen so much love in a crowd was his quote.

You hitched your team to a megalomaniac but you absolutely positively cannot admit it.

His loyal followers had guns stashed outside of DC.......just waiting for him to give the go ahead. Thats the crowd you belong to. The ones that want civil war.

And what do either of those things have to do the FACT that trump did everything he could to overturn an election and keep power just like a good authoritarian? Not a GD thing.

But that's all you have. Conspiracy this, look over there that.

Your pathetic ass and those like you only worry about one thing. Can you try to poke holes with some made up BS so you don't have to listen to the facts.

Lol. Why did the commander in chief not make one freakin call to stop the riot? Because he was enjoying it. He's never seen so much love in a crowd was his quote.

You hitched your team to a megalomaniac but you absolutely positively cannot admit it.

His loyal followers had guns stashed outside of DC.......just waiting for him to give the go ahead. Thats the crowd you belong to. The ones that want civil war.
News flash, your facts aren’t true facts. I can’t believe you’re falling for this propaganda. How many of these Trump supporters used their guns? ZERO
By the way when did Trump tell his supporters to break into the Capitol? He didn’t. Encouraging them to march is not the same as encouraging them to break in

11c9.gif

News flash, your facts aren’t true facts. I can’t believe you’re falling for this propaganda. How many of these Trump supporters used their guns? ZERO
By the way when did Trump tell his supporters to break into the Capitol? He didn’t. Encouraging them to march is not the same as encouraging them to break in
How are you not embarrassed by this pathetic display of deflection?

So it's ok that extremist groups brought guns with them.......be sure they didn't use them. What reason would they have for bringing them in the first place?

You mean......trump didn't say "Go break into the Capitol"? Unless he used those explicit words he's clean.bI could give a rats ass. There wouldn't have been a riot if he didn't convince rubes like you the election was rigged.

But it doesn't even matter what he did or didn't tell them to do that day. The plan was in place.

If you had watched you would have seen some of the quotes of the rioters who believed that did exactly what he wanted them to do.

How are you not embarrassed by this pathetic display of deflection?

So it's ok that extremist groups brought guns with them.......be sure they didn't use them. What reason would they have for bringing them in the first place?

You mean......trump didn't say "Go break into the Capitol"? Unless he used those explicit words he's clean.bI could give a rats ass. There wouldn't have been a riot if he didn't convince rubes like you the election was rigged.

But it doesn't even matter what he did or didn't tell them to do that day. The plan was in place.

If you had watched you would have seen some of the quotes of the rioters who believed that did exactly what he wanted them to do.
Deflection? I never said I was happy with the Capitol attack and neither was Trump
Speaking about deflection, why haven’t you came out and say the abortionists violence is wrong. Chuck Shum said a lot more threatening language than Trump but all I hear is crickets from your side

Last edited:
Deflection? I never said I was happy with the Capitol attack and neither was Trump
Speaking about deflection, why haven’t you came out and say the abortionists violence is wrong. Chuck Shum said a lot more threatening language than Trump but all I hear is crickets from your side
Pivot……drink!!

How am I deflecting if I haven't said a word about it. Do you know how this works?

"Speaking of deflection," just before you do that exact thing?

Abortionist violence is absolutely wrong, as is the whackjob going after Kavanaugh. They all should be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. Now you.

Trump wasn't happy about the attack? Yeah, he was pissed.......because the media hasn't talked about how big the crowd was.
https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-boasted-crowd-speech-jan-130546796.html

Of course he was happy. He watched it on TV for hours while his most ardent supporters begged him to speak up and stop it. If you followed along instead of posting how this is all propoganda your dumb ass would know that.

Pivot……drink!!
Afraid not. I started this OP titled “ Hope some on this board will condemn this potential uprising”. For context I was comparing the 1/6 Capitol riot to the anticipated abortion rights supporters riots and violence. Trust me there will be a lot injuries, deaths and property damage than the 1/6 riot. I condemned the 1/6 riot and would hope those outraged about 1/6 would also be equally outraged about the violence that has already happened along the future violence

How am I deflecting if I haven't said a word about it. Do you know how this works?

"Speaking of deflection," just before you do that exact thing?

Abortionist violence is absolutely wrong, as is the whackjob going after Kavanaugh. They all should be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. Now you.

Trump wasn't happy about the attack? Yeah, he was pissed.......because the media hasn't talked about how big the crowd was.
https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-boasted-crowd-speech-jan-130546796.html

Of course he was happy. He watched it on TV for hours while his most ardent supporters begged him to speak up and stop it. If you followed along instead of posting how this is all propoganda your dumb ass would know that.
Your TDS has gotten the best of you. He wasn’t cheering the mob that attacked the Capitol and told them to go home. Let me guess, your propaganda video clip showed the mob attacking while Trump was speaking?

Maybe this will turn out a win win. You get Trump’s hide only to open the door for Desantis to truly Make America Great Again

Last edited:
Your TDS has gotten the best of you. He wasn’t cheering the mob that attacked the Capitol and told them to go home. Let me guess, your propaganda video clip showed the mob attacking while Trump was speaking?

Maybe this will turn out a win win. You get Trump’s hide only to open the door for Desantis to truly Make America Great Again
What a maroon.

So sad for you.

Afraid not. I started this OP titled “ Hope some on this board will condemn this potential uprising”. For context I was comparing the 1/6 Capitol riot to the anticipated abortion rights supporters riots and violence. Trust me there will be a lot injuries, deaths and property damage than the 1/6 riot. I condemned the 1/6 riot and would hope those outraged about 1/6 would also be equally outraged about the violence that has already happened along the future violence
If you refuse to watch and listen to the proceedings and refuse to acknowledge the seriousness of that day and that Trump tried to have the election results overturned (forget the Trump morons who stormed the Capitol, since him trying to overturn the election was going on behind the scenes) , then all of your bleating about abortion clinics means absolutely nothing. You aren’t a serious person.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Indy_Rider
If you refuse to watch and listen to the proceedings and refuse to acknowledge the seriousness of that day and that Trump tried to have the election results overturned (forget the Trump morons who stormed the Capitol, since him trying to overturn the election was going on behind the scenes) , then all of your bleating about abortion clinics means absolutely nothing. You aren’t a serious person.
Coming from the most unserious person in GBI history. Go to bed posting, wake up posting. What a life! Again, you’re weirdly a good example for your nephews. They know exactly how not to live.

Coming from the most unserious person in GBI history. Go to bed posting, wake up posting. What a life! Again, you’re weirdly a good example for your nephews. They know exactly how not to live.
This is an odd take given your message count in the amount of time you’ve been a member vs mine, but yeah you really got me here, atl.

This is an odd take given your message count in the amount of time you’ve been a member vs mine, but yeah you really got me here, atl.
Anything for the Democrats. They greatly appreciate the daily screaming you’re doing for them. And lol on message count. 90% of those are sports related, not blaming a political party for personal misery.

There's a waiting list for adoptions in this country. And quite frankly, if an abortion is the only option for black people to control what's in their pants, then there's a bigger problem than outlawing abortion...
And that waiting list would be a lot shorter if those people who are on the list would take black or brown children and/or older children and/or deformed and/or handicapped children, et al. More black American babies were adopted by Canadiens that by Americans!

I so agree with you. It embarrasses me that people who claim to be Purdue graduates appear to lack basic reasoning and comprehension skills.

And that waiting list would be a lot shorter if those people who are on the list would take black or brown children and/or older children and/or deformed and/or handicapped children, et al. More black American babies were adopted by Canadiens that by Americans!
What's your point? I have more than one relative who has adopted black children. People who make the decision not to are racist. What does that have to do with abortion???

This wasn't about the death or violence or the damage you illiterate boob. Can you freakin read?

You want to judge protests by the dollar value of the damage.......and completely ignore why they happened.

OVERTURNING AN ELECTION. I don't give a damn how many windows were broken or stores looted or people arrested. There was an organized effort by those on power TO UNLAWFULLY STAY IN POWER in our democratic republic. How does that not concern you? Why do you refuse to talk about that?!

That's what these hearings are about.
Exactly!

What's your point? I have more than one relative who has adopted black children. People who make the decision not to are racist. What does that have to do with abortion???
It is the poor and the black who will suffer from the overturning of Roe v. Wade and it is the poor and the black whose babies will suffer. Sadly most people are not willing to adopt a black child, especially an older black child. And babies do grow. White people with money will not suffer from the overturning of Roe v Wade - they just won't. It astounds me that people would rather go to all the trouble to adopt an Asian child from an Asian country rather than adopt a black or mixed child. I don't really understand it.

It is the poor and the black who will suffer from the overturning of Roe v. Wade and it is the poor and the black whose babies will suffer. Sadly most people are not willing to adopt a black child, especially an older black child. And babies do grow. White people with money will not suffer from the overturning of Roe v Wade - they just won't. It astounds me that people would rather go to all the trouble to adopt an Asian child from an Asian country rather than adopt a black or mixed child. I don't really understand it.
Maybe the black culture of fatherless families are to blame and not the right and wrong of abortion? Being poor has nothing to do with having multiple babies out of wedlock or needing to have an abortion because you choose to have unprotected sex. My father came from a family of 12. They were dirt poor. But my grandfather didn't go around getting multiple women pregnant and letting the women fend for themselves...

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT