ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier fan here...

Dec 5, 2018
Coming in peace.

I have a confession to make that would likely get me crucified on an IU board, but, I can't stop watching Purdue sports. All because of 2 guys - Carsen Edwards and Rondale Moore. These kids are special. As an IU fan, they terrify me. But as a college basketball and football fan, they excite me. Enjoy them while you got em. Even if the teams around them aren't stellar, they are, so stop and appreciate their greatness every once in a while. These types of players only come around so often.

That is all. See you guys in late January ;)

Coming in peace.

I have a confession to make that would likely get me crucified on an IU board, but, I can't stop watching Purdue sports. All because of 2 guys - Carsen Edwards and Rondale Moore. These kids are special. As an IU fan, they terrify me. But as a college basketball and football fan, they excite me. Enjoy them while you got em. Even if the teams around them aren't stellar, they are, so stop and appreciate their greatness every once in a while. These types of players only come around so often.

That is all. See you guys in late January ;)
I looked up highlights of a Purdue game because I wanted to see Easterns play due to his mom on this board. Oh, I come in peace too:)

Reactions: mediaexpert
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT