ADVERTISEMENT

Here's what the Liberals really want:

So making it easier to fire people that are horrible at their jobs is authoritarian? It's near impossible to fire people in many government positions. I would say this is a very good thing and not authoritarian at all. The only change I would do is that I wouldn't make it solely the roll of the president, but it's a step in the right direction.
Have you thought this through? Would you be happy if joe Biden could replace any non elected government employee with whoever he wants? I wouldn't. It's even scarier for a president like trump to have that power. He has clearly shown that loyalty is paramount for him and takes a backseat to being qualified. And reclassifying a federal employee as schedule F means there doesn't need to be a reason for the employee to be fired and replaced. Has nothing to do with people who are bad at their jobs. Do you really think trump is gonna put a democrat into a position in his admin? There's a reason this law goes back to the late 1800's. Even that early in our democracy presidents were stacking their admins with loyalists and close supporters of the president.

You want a government completely dominated by one party? The framers didn't. That's insane. Besides, Trump clearly made his intentions clear when he said "The deep state will be brought to heal." Who is the deep state in trump's eyes? Anybody that opposes him and criticizes him.....on anything. Rinos and dems, That's who he would remove for no reason. You know that.

Sorry, that's as authoritarian as it gets. You think Putin or Xi or KIm have people in their government who aren't completely loyal to them?

Have you thought this through? Would you be happy if joe Biden could replace any non elected government employee with whoever he wants? I wouldn't. It's even scarier for a president like trump to have that power. He has clearly shown that loyalty is paramount for him and takes a backseat to being qualified. And reclassifying a federal employee as schedule F means there doesn't need to be a reason for the employee to be fired and replaced. Has nothing to do with people who are bad at their jobs. Do you really think trump is gonna put a democrat into a position in his admin? There's a reason this law goes back to the late 1800's. Even that early in our democracy presidents were stacking their admins with loyalists and close supporters of the president.

You want a government completely dominated by one party? The framers didn't. That's insane. Besides, Trump clearly made his intentions clear when he said "The deep state will be brought to heal." Who is the deep state in trump's eyes? Anybody that opposes him and criticizes him.....on anything. Rinos and dems, That's who he would remove for no reason. You know that.

Sorry, that's as authoritarian as it gets. You think Putin or Xi or KIm have people in their government who aren't completely loyal to them?
Thanks to the Dems incompetence, we may be in store for one party rule in the near future beginning in 2022 and culminating in 2024 when the Republicans will control the House, Senate and Presidency

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
Thanks to the Dems incompetence, we may be in store for one party rule in the near future beginning in 2022 and culminating in 2024 when the Republicans will control the House, Senate and Presidency
Final straw will be when Biden cancels student debt. Final payout to Democrat political elite

• Angry
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG

Yes I have thought about it. That's why I said I wouldn't make it the sole power of the President.

That will buy a lot of votes sadly.
Not really, most were already going to vote for Brandon anyway.

The 2022 election is signed sealed and delivered for Republicans. If the Democrats thought there was any chance to salvage, they would pass on Student Debt because 65% of Americans are against it. But in 7 months the Democrats will be baked, so they need to push that button SOON! And Joe will milk every possible vote by eliminating it in late August or September.

The Democrats think they are buying votes with it, but it won’t matter. In fact, I think this will have the opposite effect. Joe doesn’t need more Woke college votes, he needs independent suburban moms who likely have already paid for their college. And will be pissed that Joe bailed out the “everyone deserves a trophy” generation.

But the Gen Z generation will be the ones to pay back the debt (🤣🤣) so it won’t matter. Actually will witnessed the crumbling of America under a mountain of debt and Brandon Inflation, but oh well, they didn’t have to pay for college!

Last edited:

Yeah, all of Biden's picks for his cabinet were qualified. Goodness sakes...

Let's start with the guy leading Veterans Affairs (McDonough) who never served in the military. His biggest "qualification" was being a former White House chief of staff. Nothing political or loyal about that, right?

Then his attempt to nominate Neera Tanden. I don't know where to begin on this one...luckily Biden thought better of this crazy appointment.

Then there is Xavier Becerra. The guy that has no management experience, only suing organizations like Little Sisters of the Poor as the Attorney General in California. Nor does he have any lick of experience with Health or Human Services.

But hey, let's not dig into the qualifications on the side of the Democrats, right? We only talk about "bad man Trump"...

Yeah, all of Biden's picks for his cabinet were qualified. Goodness sakes...

Let's start with the guy leading Veterans Affairs (McDonough) who never served in the military. His biggest "qualification" was being a former White House chief of staff. Nothing political or loyal about that, right?

Then his attempt to nominate Neera Tanden. I don't know where to begin on this one...luckily Biden thought better of this crazy appointment.

Then there is Xavier Becerra. The guy that has no management experience, only suing organizations like Little Sisters of the Poor as the Attorney General in California. Nor does he have any lick of experience with Health or Human Services.

But hey, let's not dig into the qualifications on the side of the Democrats, right? We only talk about "bad man Trump"...
Collage of check the box misfits

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT