ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s what I don’t get

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
Even I want Walters fired. What’s the hold up? I mean, if you’re going to do it, why wait? The only reason it’s logical to wait is if you’re going to keep him.

What’s the hold up

Even I want Walters fired. What’s the hold up? I mean, if you’re going to do it, why wait? The only reason it’s logical to wait is if you’re going to keep him.

What’s the hold up
I'm checking out Wazzou and their coach Dickert ( 5 - 1 ) vs Hawaii, in my top 3

I can think of two reasons, but the latter is completely speculative.

Who serves as the interim coach here? It's not like they're going to replace Walters with a permanent coach midseason.

If the rumors are true that it might be possible to fire him for cause, they might be building a case.
I think the 2nd reason is more logical, if the reports are true.

I have no idea who would serve as interim coach, but does it truly matter at this point?

Need to have someone to replace him first. That may take time to put together.
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Reactions: BBG and pboiler18
I think we have zero other people on staff to actually coach.
just listening to the announcers last night describing our staff just sounded like we have a real Mickey Mouse operation. We fire the OC mid season, the HC who is a D guy switches to be the play caller, the OC is basically an ex H.S coach etc.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
just listening to the announcers last night describing our staff just sounded like we have a real Mickey Mouse operation. We fire the OC mid season, the HC who is a D guy switches to be the play caller, the OC is basically an ex H.S coach etc.
That last part is why you have to fire Bobinski

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT