ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s some racism!

More Government corruption here, as tax dollars here at Rutgers supporting her racists views. I would say the she is likely correct in one thing, her racist views would be protected at 99% of the Universities where she will likely not loose her job.

Race centric hate like hers seems to be alive and well with people of color......hmmm......have we seen anyone like her on this site??

Not one of the liberal Democrats commented or denounced this. They say the Republican Party is the racist party. Yeah right!

You guys are the racist. Isn't that how it works on this board? If you call out racism, you are the one that is the actual racist.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
No you're being called a racist because you actually are one. There is a difference. You leftists have thrown that term around so much you have lost it's meaning.
Y'all never describe how I'm a racist. I never discriminated against or said any derogatory thing against any white person on this board.

Y'all never describe how I'm a racist. I never discriminated against or said any derogatory thing against any white person on this board.

In another thread you claimed over 22 million people are racist (30% of "chump voters") . One would have to figure alot of those 22 million are white.....Thus I think that qualifies as you saying derogatory things about white people.

No you're being called a racist because you actually are one. There is a difference. You leftists have thrown that term around so much you have lost it's meaning.

Again, it has been described to you countless times. You're confusing 'not understanding' with 'not describing'. Thats on you.
Nope, no one has said what I said was racist.
In another thread you claimed over 22 million people are racist (30% of "chump voters") . One would have to figure alot of those 22 million are white.....Thus I think that qualifies as you saying derogatory things about white people.
Calling people who are racist is not being racist. If I discriminated against or called white people ethnic slurs is racist. I haven’t done that and have no reason to.

Yep. Been done many times by more than a few people. You not understanding what is being explained to you is all on you.

Then again, I have no doubt you have no idea what the term even means anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Calling people who are racist is not being racist. If I discriminated against or called white people ethnic slurs is racist. I haven’t done that and have no reason to.

You claimed you said nothing derogatory about white people. I was pointing out how calling them racist is derogatory.....not to mention untrue

You claimed you said nothing derogatory about white people. I was pointing out how calling them racist is derogatory.....not to mention untrue
Spot on. Plus these are mainly the people telling BNI people on the right are racist:

2ZNopX5f.jpeg

What is this all about?

The top three white boys who push racism to me are:

1) Barack Obama
2) Colin Kaepernick
3) Shawn King

If Twitter would ban these three honkies then racism would go away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT