ADVERTISEMENT

Herby doing our game thusday

He's not bad, Big Ten guy, not over the top, loves CFB, etc..Usually if he's on your game its considered a big game.
Agree and even though he is an OSU alum he tends to stay pretty neutral when doing their games. I'd tack him on as a favorite along with Romo as an announcer. If Brees doesn't get in to coaching, would LOVE to see Drew in the college ranks as an announcer as I think he would be great for ABC.

Herbie is always interesting with invited guests.
Eminem-Brent-Musbuger-2.jpg

I hope (for several reasons) that the offense is clicking and the quarterback in Herbstreit will not be able to help himself from gushing about Brohm's offense and its potential, and that recruits take notice.

I like Herbie. He just gives a solid analysis of a sport he has experience in, especially from the quarterback perspective. I expect that he will have his opinions on playing 2 QBs Thursday.

I thought his handling of the Urban Meyer disaster was very good, especially considering he is from Ohio State. Let's hope that topic doesn't get played too much Thursday just because it's a Big 10 game.

Get the mute button ready.....talking head.
He’s a really nice guy. Was at a sub shop in Columbus close to 20 years ago, and Herbie was next to us in line. My buddy asked him what he thought of Nebraska’s squad that year, and he obliged him with a 30 second rundown of the team, in a completely genuine manner.

I like Herbstriet on Saturday night games. Hopefully he will be doing the OSU game when they come to town. That will mean that the Boilers season is going well, to be in prime time. Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT