ADVERTISEMENT

Heide and Berg to Greece June 24- July 2. Thread

Berg moves much better that most 7-2 guys. I think he's gonna going to surprise people this year.
And Cam.....he just floats. Great athlete.
It’ll be interesting to see how the mins will be divided between the front court. I would guess TKR sees the most (I know, very BOLD prediction 😂 ) and the rest are anyone’s guess I feel.

Cam is soft spoken but hope he can be super aggressive (along with Myles). They both are going to posterized some ppl this year.

Is Berg more athletic than Edey? Not a better player, but a better athlete? Running the floor and finishing with an ally oop slam is impressive.
Based on a limited data set on Berg, I would say he is a little more fluid than Edey. Not sure if we have actual metrics to compare on both (vertical, sprint times, etc).

Is Berg more athletic than Edey? Not a better player, but a better athlete? Running the floor and finishing with an ally oop slam is impressive.
Based on a limited data set on Berg, I would say he is a little more fluid than Edey. Not sure if we have actual metrics to compare on both (vertical, sprint times, etc).
Mmmm I wouldn't go that far. Keep in mind Zach was never really asked to do those things, but has shown (especially in the combine) that he can.

Now.. Berg isn't going to be back to the basket like Zach I wouldn't imagine so he will be a completely different type of player with what I suspect the only comparison to Zach is he's tall like him.

Mmmm I wouldn't go that far. Keep in mind Zach was never really asked to do those things, but has shown (especially in the combine) that he can.

Now.. Berg isn't going to be back to the basket like Zach I wouldn't imagine so he will be a completely different type of player with what I suspect the only comparison to Zach is he's tall like him.
I agree. I don't think Berg will have the low post offensive game of Edey (not yet at least).
Do you think Berg has a different skill set than Edey?
If so, will Painter utilize that skill set or will he put Berg in the high PnR with Smith and give him the green light to shoot or only have him try to score when down on the low block?

I agree. I don't think Berg will have the low post offensive game of Edey (not yet at least).
If so, will Painter utilize that skill set or will he put Berg in the high PnR with Smith and give him the green light to shoot or only have him try to score when down on the low block?
My guess on very limited info is that Berg will be used on the offense more like Haarms.

I do think Berg is different as he has shown to have a great outside shot.

As far as what Painter will do, he's shown he'll adapt things to his players so it wouldn't shock me to see Berg get the green light to pop some 3s.... especially if playing alongside TKR. Berg likely would draw the center out and any misses TKR will clean up.

But then again, I could be way off. Rather exciting to see what happens though.. we are most certainly loaded with talent.

Reactions: wallyboiler79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT