ADVERTISEMENT

Have To Feel Sorry For The Players!

Oct 30, 2010
With the way things have been going for Purdue one really has to feel sorry for the players. They've already been on the wrong side of a 66 to 7 and a 52 to 6 shellacking, and with the upcoming schedule no doubt more lopsided scores will be forthcoming. Hard to remain upbeat or have a positive attitude under those circumstances!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
You have a valid point, but it still cannot be a pleasant experience! Losing continually takes its toll on your psyche, especially when the chance of it not improving are almost assured! I'm sure many will be looking at going elsewhere!
If they are looking at going elsewhere, it’s because of one thing: selfishness. They are taking the easy way out. They didn’t come to Purdue to build a winning team. They came for the money And thought Walters could provide them a ticket to the nfl. Why else was he able to recruit so many DBs? They saw what he did at Illinois and thought he could do the same for them.

I see way too much individualism in both college and pro sports.

Reactions: Boiler8285
You have a valid point, but it still cannot be a pleasant experience! Losing continually takes its toll on your psyche, especially when the chance of it not improving are almost assured! I'm sure many will be looking at going elsewhere!
They are the ones missing tackles, no gap discipline, dropping balls etc. Can’t clean out this bunch fast enough. Adios!

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT