ADVERTISEMENT

Great Letter from Former Purdue Football Player

Hammer and Rail does a great job with their FREE premium content. Wish GBI would follow suit.

H&R is a fanboy blog. GBI holds itself as a news outlet and cant risk getting black balled.

If anyone wants to be entertained, look at doug griffiths twitter.

Reactions: TC4THREE and DG10
H&R is a fanboy blog. GBI holds itself as a news outlet and cant risk getting black balled.

Burke trying to get out of paying tiller an attendance bonus - wow.

Reactions: DG10
Does anyone have a list of the BOT members? Are there any former athletes on it?
To me, it sounds like they give the AD the budget and he has to work with it. So, if the BOT is committed to success in athletics and are willing to provide the resources, Purdue can be a top tier B10 program, but if they're not committed, and are only willing to pay to play catchup, then that's what we'll always be doing and always trying to catch lightening in a bottle.

The Purdue Board of Trustees might be the most inept management group of any corporation or institution of higher learning in the country. If half of the stuff that Doug Griffiths is tweeting tonight is true (I'm betting it's all true), then every member of the BOT should be given a rake and a shovel and THEY should fix the stinking sinkhole - because they sure aren't doing the jobs that they were elected/appointed to do. How Morgan Burke kept his job for 20+ years is amazing. What a cluster! An embarrassment to alums all over the world.

Interesting. Not a huge fan of anonymous things like this. Parts of it seem like he had an axe to grind and made me question his objectivity. Some interesting stuff but important to separate facts from speculation from opinion.

Interesting. Not a huge fan of anonymous things like this. Parts of it seem like he had an axe to grind and made me question his objectivity. Some interesting stuff but important to separate facts from speculation from opinion.

Of course its subjective, duh !

So.. I guess we can rule these guys out as the author.

6_685462.jpg

Reactions: 4IUSox2 and DG10

Hey nat. If you want to call me out for my GBI comments, you can feel free to do it out here where I can see it and don't have to have other people tell me about it. Better yet, you could just address the comments directly you appear to have a problem with when/where I make them.

Hey nat. If you want to call me out for my GBI comments, you can feel free to do it out here where I can see it and don't have to have other people tell me about it. Better yet, you could just address the comments directly you appear to have a problem with when/where I make them.

Fair enough. I get why you left, just didn't agree with your sentiment.

My apologies for the call out where you couldn't defend yourself

Reactions: TC4THREE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT