ADVERTISEMENT

Grady as a TE?

New Pal Boiler

All-American
Jun 30, 2010
In Doyle’s column today, he asked Grady about the possibility of him playing TE. He didn’t shoot it down. Any chance we could see him at Ross - Ade this fall?

Agreed the impact would be limited with Pittman, Durham, Bilodeau, and Miller. Although, if he can contribute in any way, it may allow for a redshirt year that otherwise may not happen.

Agreed the impact would be limited with Pittman, Durham, Bilodeau, and Miller. Although, if he can contribute in any way, it may allow for a redshirt year that otherwise may not happen.
Ummm, what about Hopkins? At least I didn't hear that he's leaving early.

I believe he will see the field ..... from the seats in the stands. I realize the love fest Purdue fans have for Grady, but the football team already has several legitimate TEs worthy of your attention and love! Maybe we could have Grady join the track team or play golf.

I believe he will see the field ..... from the seats in the stands. I realize the love fest Purdue fans have for Grady, but the football team already has several legitimate TEs worthy of your attention and love! Maybe we could have Grady join the track team or play golf.

I wouldn’t waste my time trying to make Brohms team. I would grad transfer if that’s what I wanted. Or let it be known and go to an NFL camp. His name may get him a tryout.

He would be better served getting an invite to a specific NFL camp where a team may want to stash him away on their practice squad for 2-3 years and pay him the league minimum rather than having film on him struggling that first season as a full time TE.
Totally agree on this. If he’s interested, someone will give him a look. I assume he played FB at Bishop Dwenger.

Kyle Ingraham in only 1 year. IIRC, grades cost him a real shot at next level. A one year wonder at Purdue and a great 3rd down pass catcher with Orton.
played 3 years. missed his senior season due to academics. Too slow for the next level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT