ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Mike DeWine Deploys State Troopers to Springfield, OH, Despite ABC Claiming All Is Well There

Trump signals his followers which group to hate without saying the exact words, claims innocence, and then really bad stuff happens. Do you really think it’s an accident that Springfield Ohio is the place where this is happening?

Imagine that.

Unrelated? You don't see a pattern here? As Kat said, you think it was the Haitians.........or democrats........made threats online and called in bomb threats? Why would they do that?

It's related because MAGA has history of doing it when they don't like a policy or an outcome. It's more than related. It's the same damn thing.

This makes more sense than the constant MAGA replies here about Russian collusion or the laptop that have nothing to do with the topic. Glass houses.

Said to wait for police/FBI. Both of you were sure it was MAGA. Bob even said bookmark this.

Local paper news reports saying hoax threats & overseas encrypted email threats.
Hmmm🤔🤔.

Said to wait for police/FBI. Both of you were sure it was MAGA. Bob even said bookmark this.

Local paper news reports saying hoax threats & overseas encrypted email threats.
Hmmm🤔🤔.

I'll gladly take the L if true. Doesn't change what's happened in the past.

While we're on the subject, are you gonna hold trump and Vance to the same standard? Did they wait to see what the FBI/police said about the dogs and cats? As a matter of fact, did they STOP with the lies when the police said the stories weren't true? Or did they double down?

You know, without the lies about the cats and dogs, there would be no bomb threats. There would be no proud boys marching in Springfield. The people there wouldn't be going through all this craziness. But that would mean trump/Vance wouldn't be able to generate all this fear hostility toward the Haitians.

While we're on the subject, are you gonna hold trump and Vance to the same standard? Did they wait to see what the FBI/police said about the dogs and cats?

The FBI is in charge of dogs & cats now?

I will admit the dogs and cats comments should have NEVER been made by folks running for office. But sure has produced a lot of hilariously funny memes. I have to admit, my wife and I have laughed a lot about them. Shame on us. Lol

The FBI is in charge of dogs & cats now?

I will admit the dogs and cats comments should have NEVER been made by folks running for office. But sure has produced a lot of hilariously funny memes. I have to admit, my wife and I have laughed a lot about them. Shame on us. Lol
Pretty flippant answer considering what the people of Springfield are going through because of politically expedient lies.

The "folks running for office" are trump and Vance. Vance said yesterday it's ok to create fake stories like this one.

Trump doesn't know what happened with the bomb threats (I'm sure he gets no briefings) but he knows the city has been taken over by illegal migrants (2 lies) and the city is going through hell, thanks to him.

I'm glad you're finding humor in their hell.

Pretty flippant answer considering what the people of Springfield are going through because of politically expedient lies.

The "folks running for office" are trump and Vance. Vance said yesterday it's ok to create fake stories like this one.

Trump doesn't know what happened with the bomb threats (I'm sure he gets no briefings) but he knows the city has been taken over by illegal migrants (2 lies) and the city is going through hell, thanks to him.

Who destroyed Haiti's economy? Bill Clinton
Then there was this. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110/

Reactions: Boiler Buck

And all along you have been in favor of illegal immigration.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

I am glad you admitted you were wrong on the Maga folks in Springfield making the bomb threats.

Pretty flippant answer considering what the people of Springfield are going through

Hell? As far as I have heard on the radio WIBC, the original American folks from Springfield getting ran off the road, one boy killed, folks getting harassed at grocery stores by foreign youth, Americans losing jobs to foreign workers, folks having to move away from a place they have lived for years, etc are the ones in Springfield experiencing difficulties.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT