ADVERTISEMENT

Gold and Black days, Ep II tonight 7 pm BTN (nm)

Have to wonder if there will be any insight on the QB situation within the episode. I'll be looking for who is throwing INT's and not linking up with the WR's.
Yeah I would think there'd be some focus on the QB race. Interested to see the coverage of the scrimmage where the first 3 drives ended in picks! Brohm's reactions might not be fit for TV..

They covered the QBs quite a bit in Episode 1. More from the relationship aspect of things, but they covered it. I think this series is put out there more to get an inside look at what happens in a camp. Conversations between coaches. How hard the players work. Some things that most fans don't see or read about on twitter. I don't think it's designed to provide a scouting report. I mean hell, Brohm has already said that we're not going to know who is starting at QB until next Thursday night. So I doubt this show is going to have the leeway to even hint at an answer to that question.

Just caught one of the re-casts. It's a good thing it was raining when they were up at the LCC. When those to OL's hit the pool, half the water went out of it! :) loved the photo sessions. Good kids having fun. "Hey, Antrhop, if you don't score here, that's 10 up-downs. WOOOO! That's why he's my guy!!!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT