ADVERTISEMENT

Glad to eat crow this a.m.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Getting Faucheux & Sheffield in 1 day after the June commitment period!? I realistically thought having two 4 star athletes would be the top of the mountain. This coaching staff just got to the base camp. It appears this staff is ready for the last ascent to the top. Glad I was wrong. Impressive work coaching staff!

Getting Faucheux & Sheffield in 1 day after the June commitment period!? I realistically thought having two 4 star athletes would be the top of the mountain. This coaching staff just got to the base camp. It appears this staff is ready for the last ascent to the top. Glad I was wrong. Impressive work coaching staff!
Excellent job, I like how Sheffield was a 4 star when committed to nd but he's rated 3 star when we get him. Wonder if this will affect Bell's decision. Wasn't Rick Trefsger from Lakota West?

Reactions: Boilermaker24
Excellent job, I like how Sheffield was a 4 star when committed to nd but he's rated 3 star when we get him. Wonder if this will affect Bell's decision. Wasn't Rick Trefsger from Lakota West?
Sheffield has always been 3 stars on Rivals. He has 4 stars on ESPN.

Different position than Bell. Could affect Robinson, but he was gonna be a tough get either way with Moore on the roster

Different position than Bell. Could affect Robinson, but he was gonna be a tough get either way with Moore on the roster
thought Faucheux might be headed to psu, wonder if he will be a DE or DT, glad we got some size, still hoping for Gibson and Williams.

Reactions: TheGunner
Sheffield has always been 3 stars on Rivals. He has 4 stars on ESPN.

And recently got dropped a bit in the 247 rankings as well. Still a 4* in the composite which is really the best measure. Wish there were a couple more services that were around to go into the composite.

I believe if we get one more 4 Star that we break our Rivals record of four.

I still think one or two of our 3 Stars will be 4 Stars by the end of Fall

Bilodeau is rated 4* by 247, so you can say we have 5 4*’s already if you want.

Bilodeau is rated 4* by 247, so you can say we have 5 4*’s already if you want.

But grant is a 3 star in 247. So in rivals, 247, and composite we have 4 - 4 stars each.

Correction - only 3 - 4-stars in 247.

I think this all changes by signin day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT