ADVERTISEMENT

GK combine

ImRonBurgandy?

All-American
Aug 14, 2008
Looks like he did quite well. 38 inch vertical is incredible for a guy his size. He didn't run the 40. I think he will run that at Purdue's pro day.

I love Karlaftis and his work ethic. Was told he was pleased with his results. Wish him nothing but much success in the NFL.

Reactions: DAG10
Saw a video of George walking in to the combine with Hutchinson from UM and it looked like George could snatch him up and break him in 2 at any moment lol

Saw a video of George walking in to the combine with Hutchinson from UM and it looked like George could snatch him up and break him in 2 at any moment lol
on CBS page today for a mock dtaft, GK not in first round.

I don’t think so either but these edges were absurd at the combine so I wouldn’t be shocked if 1 or 2 jump way up and force GK to drop a bit
He would fit what the Steelers or patriots want to do really well. I think he belongs
In more of a 3-4 defense than a 4-3 alignment but who knows.

I could see him going 13 to the browns or in the 20s to the patriots

Reactions: DAG10
I’d love to see him drop to Green Bay’s pick. It would allow us to drop z smith!

What do you think of that Bengals pick NAT? I know they need OL in the worse way, but is he a good fit for their offense?
GK? They have Hendrickson and Hubbard. They wont pick a DE. They need LB and DB help on Defense. If a good DT drops, i could see them picking one of those too.

GK? They have Hendrickson and Hubbard. They wont pick a DE. They need LB and DB help on Defense. If a good DT drops, i could see them picking one of those too.

My bad…i meant in the mock draft you linked. Had the bengals taking the big offensive tackle from Minny Falfefe (sic)

Mel is a lot more accurate than people give him credit. While he may not get the teams right, he’s very close on the spot a player be drafted.

Mel is a lot more accurate than people give him credit. While he may not get the teams right, he’s very close on the spot a player be drafted.
Cody Benjamin of CBS has GK going to Buffalo w/ the 25th pick

This. I won’t be suprised if George has a significantly better NFL career than the Anointed One from Ann Arbor….

Reactions: pboiler18
He would fit what the Steelers or patriots want to do really well. I think he belongs
In more of a 3-4 defense than a 4-3 alignment but who knows.

I could see him going 13 to the browns or in the 20s to the patriots
Do you see him standing up at OLB or with a hand down in the outside spots of the three down linemen?

Do you see him standing up at OLB or with a hand down in the outside spots of the three down linemen?
Prior to weighing in at 265 I saw him with his hand in the dirt. I still don’t see him as an olb, but his 40 and agility drills may have opened the door

Prior to weighing in at 265 I saw him with his hand in the dirt. I still don’t see him as an olb, but his 40 and agility drills may have opened the door

And with his 40 time GK could keep up and cover Bell

:)

Saw the SI draft had him going to Ravens. That seems like a good match

I was thinking the same. OLB’s when pass coverage typically play zone if I remembered correctly. I think he can do that just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT