ADVERTISEMENT

Gicarri prediction šŸ˜ā€¦BIG DOG #13

Looks like he has a choice of being on a national championship / final 4 team and fighting for playing time. or he could be "the man" at Georgia tech playing on a mediocre team, does he want personal gain? or team rewards? we are a little crowded at his position. and looking back, Painter tends to play experienced players over more talented ones. it's like with heide and colvin. if Harris comes to purdue, where is he going to play and how much? and if he does start, who is going ton the bench or transfers? and if he signs, who is going to transfer? We talk about loyer and smith a lot. People say great things about heidi, Catchings and colvin. I doubt harris comes to purdue with the intension of red shirting. so where does he play? and who does he replace in the lineup? Guys like smith, loyer, Benter, cox, heide, benton and Colvin are not leaving any time soon. I hate to say there's no room at the inn. if harris comes to purdue, we would be awesome and deep. But somebody would have to leave to make room. i have to belive Painter knows who the someone is. as i said, I'd love to add Harris, but that would mean somebody would have to go. adding 6 players in one class also has its drawbacks for future years

Looks like he has a choice of being on a national championship / final 4 team and fighting for playing time. or he could be "the man" at Georgia tech playing on a mediocre team, does he want personal gain? or team rewards? we are a little crowded at his position. and looking back, Painter tends to play experienced players over more talented ones. it's like with heide and colvin. if Harris comes to purdue, where is he going to play and how much? and if he does start, who is going ton the bench or transfers? and if he signs, who is going to transfer? We talk about loyer and smith a lot. People say great things about heidi, Catchings and colvin. I doubt harris comes to purdue with the intension of red shirting. so where does he play? and who does he replace in the lineup? Guys like smith, loyer, Benter, cox, heide, benton and Colvin are not leaving any time soon. I hate to say there's no room at the inn. if harris comes to purdue, we would be awesome and deep. But somebody would have to leave to make room. i have to belive Painter knows who the someone is. as i said, I'd love to add Harris, but that would mean somebody would have to go. adding 6 players in one class also has its drawbacks for future years

Assuming he has the game we have read about on both sides of the ball, he will get minutes @ the 1 & 2 as CE did as a frosh even though that team was crowded.

When I think about Loyer, Furst and TKR I am sure they will get minutes as upper class guys. But so far, let's not kid ourselves, it's not like they have set a consistently high bar. So minutes everywhere for guys who perform consistently.

Even @ the 1 where Smith has been good; he is better closer to 25 minutes than beyond that.

Btw you listed Jack Benter, but who is Benton?

Reactions: dumpsterFyre
Assuming he has the game we have read about on both sides of the ball, he will get minutes @ the 1 & 2 as CE did as a frosh even though that team was crowded.

When I think about Loyer, Furst and TKR I am sure they will get minutes as upper class guys. But so far, let's not kid ourselves, it's not like they have set a consistently high bar. So minutes everywhere for guys who perform consistently.

Even @ the 1 where Smith has been good; he is better closer to 25 minutes than beyond that.

Btw you listed Jack Benter, but who is Benton?
That was a spell correct error

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT