ADVERTISEMENT

George karlaftis

Could Purdue due a skype on the score board? or have the words boilermakers on it? or have a loud blast from the train in the distance when the announcement is made? ?

Reactions: Summy1
No, Purdue personnel can't publicly speak about a recruit until he officially signs an LOI or enrolls.

Could the Reamer club coincidently test out it's Boiler train's horn at a certain moment in time on Friday night? Take it out for a test drive to ensure it is working?

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Could the Reamer club coincidently test out it's Boiler train's horn at a certain moment in time on Friday night? Take it out for a test drive to ensure it is working?
An honest question: What if some one rented out the Special or Extra Special tonight and asked for them to drive them to the West Lafayette sectional game and then take them home? Would that be in breech of the NCAA Guidelines?

An honest question: What if some one rented out the Special or Extra Special tonight and asked for them to drive them to the West Lafayette sectional game and then take them home? Would that be in breech of the NCAA Guidelines?

As a former Reamer, I can tell you that the Boilermaker Special is on its way to New Jersey for tomorrow's game as it travels to every away game. Also, there is a scheduling process that goes along with renting the Extra Special.

Great idea, but in practice will not work. Also, it probably toes the line of an NCAA infraction that we don't want to even take a chance with.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Didn't Notre Dame park a mobile billboard outside a recruit's house?

Meat chicken. The U. The good guys are his final 3.

As a former Reamer, I can tell you that the Boilermaker Special is on its way to New Jersey for tomorrow's game as it travels to every away game. Also, there is a scheduling process that goes along with renting the Extra Special.

Great idea, but in practice will not work. Also, it probably toes the line of an NCAA infraction that we don't want to even take a chance with.
Thanks!

I'm not a follower of high school football..just highlights for recruits here and there. I guess West Laf is only good enough for 2nd place in 3A at 8-1. #1 is a 4-5 Indianapolis Bishop Chatard according to Maxpreps. Can anyone elaborate?

I'm not a follower of high school football..just highlights for recruits here and there. I guess West Laf is only good enough for 2nd place in 3A at 8-1. #1 is a 4-5 Indianapolis Bishop Chatard according to Maxpreps. Can anyone elaborate?
Chatard has played some 4A and 5A schools. When they have played their size of competition, they have done well. West Side on the other hand plays in a weak conference. They played an Illinois team and got manhandled earlier in the season.

I think it is going to be a great weekend for Purdue football. In a couple of years, we are going to be a force in the Big Ten races and national rankings again.

Now, I hope Moore sees this weekend that he does not have to go to Texas to utilize his skills. He can stay in the Midwest and get all the exposure and help he would need to get to the next level with coach Brohm.

Boiler Up!!

I think it is going to be a great weekend for Purdue football. In a couple of years, we are going to be a force in the Big Ten races and national rankings again.

Now, I hope Moore sees this weekend that he does not have to go to Texas to utilize his skills. He can stay in the Midwest and get all the exposure and help he would need to get to the next level with coach Brohm.

Boiler Up!!

I can't like your post enough

I could see him recruiting Kiser, and maybe Moore might see the Purdue headlines, and decide to jump on the Purdue train wagon.

This is definitely a huge lift for the program! I believe one of the biggest selling points was the actual play of our defense. Our defense has played outstanding all year. Just think what Holt and his defense could do with some very talented players!

with the hat on, he sure reminds me of a young.....

superman II... ?!

0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT