ADVERTISEMENT

GBI is saying Brohm is Purdue's first choice with annoucement MON

Yep, Fleck was a WR coach before which seems similar to Hazell if you compare their track record. At least Brohm was in more of a leadership position as QB including some NFL experience.

Yep, Fleck was a WR coach before which seems similar to Hazell if you compare their track record. At least Brohm was in more of a leadership position as QB including some NFL experience.
If I'm not mistaken, they were both WR coaches under Greg Schiano. Weird coincidence.

I'm beginning to think Brohm is a better fit, especially with his history as a QB/QB coach. Never quite believed that Miles was a good fit, and Fleck's self-promotion makes me skeptical. Too much hype.
Completely agree that Fleck's self-promotion made me uncomfortable with him.

Lookin at WKU's recruits, almost all our Kentucky and South into SEC area, that will bode well, a lot of speed to be had, there is a 3*, that had a Alabama offer but chose WKU
I think Mr. Brohm is going to do just fine in recruiting!!
Get him on the Train....Let's Roll!!

Reactions: pboiler18
Lookin at WKU's recruits, almost all our Kentucky and South into SEC area, that will bode well, a lot of speed to be had, there is a 3*, that had a Alabama offer but chose WKU
I think Mr. Brohm is going to do just fine in recruiting!!
Get him on the Train....Let's Roll!!
many from Ga.

Ga., great HS football state, we can win with some SEC leftovers, grab some studs in the Midwest and Texas.....I know I know, easier said than done lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT