ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

NVboiler

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2018
Since no one else done this.

Boiler up!

The Purdue flag is proudly flying in Las Vegas.

Boiler Up, my friends. Let's see if the Boilers can punch some holes in the Gopher boat.

4366dee5221805c30493cd4605706307.jpg

Literally impossible to have had a better start aside of a turnover maybe by Minnesota...a stellar job from the very first play on the defensive side, then, some quality play calls and even better execution on the offensive side...granted it is only 6 minutes in, but, I would argue that was the best 6 minutes of Purdue football to date.

Literally impossible to have had a better start aside of a turnover maybe by Minnesota...a stellar job from the very first play on the defensive side, then, some quality play calls and even better execution on the offensive side...granted it is only 6 minutes in, but, I would argue that was the best 6 minutes of Purdue football to date.

It was the best play calling I've seen from Brohm all year...

Reactions: NVboiler and DAG10
Now I know why Craig is out of position so often...can't tackle, and, apparently does not like getting blasted as he was.

I laughed early in the broadcast when they said that Purdue got "good news" defensively with Taylor being back today...as, that may be the loosest use ever of the term "good news."

Indinia ruined the kid...and, Purdue can't save him at this point I don't think unfortunately.

Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT