ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread (and stream)

How refreshing is it to have two weeks in a row of entertaining football from Purdue.

The difference between last year and this year is striking.

Les Miles is awful. I think Brando was laughing at him at last break
one can only wonder how he convinced recruits to pick LSU

Thank God we are winning or I would throw a shoe through the TV listening to these announcers. They still haven't figured out the old genius Solich is getting his ass kicked, Please get Miles into rehab.

Les is not more.

Miles has no business in tv.

However, he is a really good interview. He was on Dan Patrick show shortly after being fired from LSU and he was outstanding.

Having him in the booth seems like forcing something that shouldn't happen. Doesn't make him a bad coach.

My observations.

Sindelar looked like the better passer, but Blough was better at moving the football . Blough is somehow able to get our running game going better. His passes were good, Sindelar has the stronger arm.

The offensive line looked great opening holes, and also gave the QB extra time to pass the ball.

I expected our defensive backs to do a better job in defending passes. They were great at tackling, but I expected more tips and interceptions. We also need our defensive lineman to do a better job finishing the job sacking the QB. They had him in their grasp several times, but didn't finish the job.

The drops were obvious. I didn't see much of Holmes or Vico. Although our WRs opened the field for our TEs. Phillips needs to hold onto the ball.

The announcers were horribly prepared. They talked about bringing in Evans to see if he could use his leg to make a long FG. It was only 33 yards. Worship was a walk on? Purdue is now located in Illinois. And then Miles appeared to bring them to a new low before he had to take a potty break.

Nice light show at the end!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT