ADVERTISEMENT

Future secondary

I thought Purdue had a good chance with Tracy. He decomitted from IU, and said something about picking a school by fit and not name. Sharing a bunch of stuff from Purdue and IU. Glad to see less and less Iowa stuff. Have to cut off that pipeline.

Purdue was very high on Tracy early, but they have offered several other good/big DBs. If Tracy is interested, he will need to move sooner rather than later.

All would be good to get, but it will be way in the future because I don't think anyone is going to beat out Dedrick Mackey.
I thought Purdue had a good chance with Tracy. He decomitted from IU, and said something about picking a school by fit and not name. Sharing a bunch of stuff from Purdue and IU. Glad to see less and less Iowa stuff. Have to cut off that pipeline.

Purdue was very high on Tracy early, but they have offered several other good/big DBs. If Tracy is interested, he will need to move sooner rather than later.
i like Miles williams and Beverly More than Tracy.

i like Miles williams and Beverly More than Tracy.

Tracy is very good and an Indiana guy. I would hate to see him go to Iowa or IU.

Need a second dominant CB to go accross from Mackey. A couple of options that fit that role, just got to land one and whoever that is becomes my favorite of the group.

I haven't seen video of Tracy, but I love the video of Miles Williams. A football coach buddy of mine loved it too. The kid is football smart and has great size for a CB. I would love to see us get him.

Tracy decommited from Iowa

Tracy is very good and an Indiana guy. I would hate to see him go to Iowa or IU.

Need a second dominant CB to go accross from Mackey. A couple of options that fit that role, just got to land one and whoever that is becomes my favorite of the group.

Major was reportedly good in the spring.

Abrams should be better and he’s a bigger corner than Purdue has fielded in a while.

Rucker, Perkins, and Ball that will probably start camp as CB...hopefully a few of them do well

Rivals has the overall #1 recruit in the country is a CB who is grandson of Purdue's own Daryl Stingley. Also notice Louisville commitment list is looking very thin. Now that they are not on Purdue's schedule, would like to see Petrino not do too awfully bad

Rivals has the overall #1 recruit in the country is a CB who is grandson of Purdue's own Daryl Stingley. Also notice Louisville commitment list is looking very thin. Now that they are not on Purdue's schedule, would like to see Petrino not do too awfully bad
Looking through our offers on 247 I noticed alot were warm or better to Lville so it might just be a matter of time for them. Seem to be competing with N.C State for many recruits as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT