ADVERTISEMENT

Free Kyle

I'm not his parent, so it's not for me to decide. But, that's not against the law and not what's being tried.
Whether he should have been there is irrelevant. The same can be asked of the rioters.

Kyle is a national hero and hopefully will sue the hell out of all the media for the slander. He eliminated 2.5 losers from society and we all owe him a debt of gratitude for doing so.

This guy is so full of hate, BNI believes every lie he hears without checking out the truth(see my above)

I'm not his parent, so it's not for me to decide. But, that's not against the law and not what's being tried.
Whether he should have been there is irrelevant. The same can be asked of the rioters.

Kyle is a national hero and hopefully will sue the hell out of all the media for the slander. He eliminated 2.5 losers from society and we all owe him a debt of gratitude for doing so.
Uh oh. You are copping out. The question is a simple one. Would you take YOUR 17 year old son to another state to a city where a hot riot is going on? With a rifle no doubt.

Try again. Yes Rittenhouse's dad does live in the area. However that is not where he got the gun. Rittenhouse gave a friend money to buy the gun at a hardware store in WI.

None of the attackers were black. Aren't I allowed to comment on non-black issues?
Conflicting information.
Where did you get that info?

Hopefully Rittenhouse gets acquitted today or this week.
But, when that happens, the party of lack of impulse control will undoubtedly think the proper response is rioting, looting and burning Kenosha.
Another hero like Kyle will hopefully step in again when needed.
haven't followed this case that closely. However, I do have a question. Why in the hell is a 17 year old kid wandering thru a riot with an AR15 apparently looking for someone to "make his day"?

Reactions: Matt Tiger
haven't followed this case that closely. However, I do have a question. Why in the hell is a 17 year old kid wandering thru a riot with an AR15 apparently looking for someone to "make his day"?

Good question. His answer was there to protect business and at the time of shootings, was running from a fire.
But like alot of 17 year old's actions today, you got to say, "what the heck were you thinking?"

Good question. His answer was there to protect business and at the time of shootings, was running from a fire.
But like alot of 17 year old's actions today, you got to say, "what the heck were you thinking?"
I agree with that. I don’t agree that he was there to protect businesses. I think he was there to have fun and run around with an AR-15 rifle.

Because his dumbass mother drove there.

That is why the judge is crazy.

For dismissing a charge that can only be used against people under 16? It is clear at the time of the incident Kyle was 17.

Uh oh. You are copping out. The question is a simple one. Would you take YOUR 17 year old son to another state to a city where a hot riot is going on? With a rifle no doubt.

This is a moot argument, since this isn't what happened in this instance. Kyle WORKED in Kenosha and he didn't cross the state line with the firearm.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I agree with that. I don’t agree that he was there to protect businesses. I think he was there to have fun and run around with an AR-15 rifle.

Could be? Who knows on a 17 year old? I was only stating what he said his reasons were for being there after the fact. I think he said something like that on the stand.

For dismissing a charge that can only be used against people under 16? It is clear at the time of the incident Kyle was 17.

This is a moot argument, since this isn't what happened in this instance. Kyle WORKED in Kenosha and he didn't cross the state line with the firearm.
I don’t care where he got the rifle. He gave a friend money. The friend bought it at a WI hardware store. My issue is with the dumbass mother driving him up there. If my sons were 17 at the time of these riots and they wanted to go participate I would have said he’ll no you ain’t going. They would have to sneak out. I’m definitely not driving them to Chicago to participate in some riot.

Could be? Who knows on a 17 year old? I was only stating what he said his reasons were for being there after the fact. I think he said something like that on the stand.
That’s called lying. Then he also doing that fake ass dry crying on the stand.

I don’t care where he got the rifle. He gave a friend money. The friend bought it at a WI hardware store. My issue is with the dumbass mother driving him up there. If my sons were 17 at the time of these riots and they wanted to go participate I would have said he’ll no you ain’t going. They would have to sneak out. I’m definitely not driving them to Chicago to participate in some riot.

Here is a SECOND sourse saying she did NOT drive him there. Yet you keep saying she did.

OK, here's your answer: If my 17 year old had the proper training, was going there to help people, felt an obligation to do so, then yes, I would allow it.

If you lived on the southside of Chicago, would you let your black teenage son join a gang?

If you haven't followed that case, why do you think you can provide an opinion? Before spouting off nonsense, do some research.

So bad parenting somehow equates to homicide? Good thing our laws don’t agree with that.

Here is a SECOND sourse saying she did NOT drive him there. Yet you keep saying she did.

According to BNI, if CNN and the NY Times says it, contrary to whatever the facts may be, then it must me true.
To BNI, facts don't matter (just ask him about whether more white men are shot by the cops than black men. His answer will entertain you) if a liberal media outlet states it, then he believes it.

That’s called lying. Then he also doing that fake ass dry crying on the stand.

No, unless it is proven as a lie in court, it is not a lie. To my knowledge the prosecutor did not present any facts, that him being there to help businesses was a lie, although he did aledge that, without facts, in closing arguments
Just because you think it was a lie, doesn't make it so.

Reactions: FreedomWins
According to BNI, if CNN and the NY Times says it, contrary to whatever the facts may be, then it must me true.
To BNI, facts don't matter (just ask him about whether more white men are shot by the cops than black men. His answer will entertain you) if a liberal media outlet states it, then he believes it.
BNI dumbass can’t even correctly comprehend a sentence that Biden said. It’s all about the narrative when you’re that stupid and blinded by politics.

Nope under 18 years old in WI. Should have been charged. Like I said all along. There are 2 justice systems one for blacks and one for whites.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
No, unless it is proven as a lie in court, it is not a lie. To my knowledge the prosecutor did not present any facts, that him being there to help businesses was a lie, although he did aledge that, without facts, in closing arguments
Just because you think it was a lie, doesn't make it so.
Man, don't give that Faux News BS. You know damn well Rittenhouse was not up there to protect any businesses. A lie is a lie. If you can prove it it is a lie. If you can't prove it it is a lie.

Man, don't give that Faux News BS. You know damn well Rittenhouse was not up there to protect any businesses. A lie is a lie. If you can prove it it is a lie. If you can't prove it it is a lie.
FOX NEWS in your head much? You’re a sad guy!!

Just like CNN ans MSM to you right wingers and Chumpers. That is all you guys talk about or accuse me of being swayed by.
You can’t even read or listen to a basic quote without twisting it. Why would anybody give a shit about what you say?

Or this,

"He said that the Wisconsin law was poorly written and that the shorter barrel size of the AR-15-style rifle Rittenhouse carried meant he didn't violate the state law."

You watch more Fox news than me as per your admission in another thread, you watch it. I rarely do.

As far as lies and facts, I read the facts....and present sources for those facts.

As far as facts.... You have presented only opinions wbich have been refuted multiple times in this thread with sources. Funny thing though, no matter how many facts are presented you hold to your opinions. LoL

OK, here's your answer: If my 17 year old had the proper training, was going there to help people, felt an obligation to do so, then yes, I would allow it.

If you lived on the southside of Chicago, would you let your black teenage son join a gang?
You still not answering the question. Your answer shows why it took you so long. You know damn well your 17 year ain't got know training. Would you take your 17 year old son, as is, to a riot? You also know your kid ain't going there to help anyone.

There you go again deflecting to the Chicago gangs again. What do the Chicago gangs have to do with Rittenhouse and the Kenosha riots.? But to answer your question, hell no I'm not letting him join a gang.

Obviously since Rittenhouse is a white supremist and racist, he was up in Kenosha to gun down black people....oh...wait.

Reactions: FreedomWins
You still not answering the question. Your answer shows why it took you so long. You know damn well your 17 year ain't got know training. Would you take your 17 year old son, as is, to a riot? You also know your kid ain't going there to help anyone.

There you go again deflecting to the Chicago gangs again. What do the Chicago gangs have to do with Rittenhouse and the Kenosha riots.? But to answer your question, hell no I'm not letting him join a gang.
Why does it matter whether or not I'd let my child go help protect property at the Kenosha riots?

What I would or wouldn't do has nothing to do with anything.

You're somehow trying to connect his mom's decision to him defending himself (justifiably) with deadly force. One has nothing to do with the other. Therefore, whatever I do with my child is irrelevant.

Is Kyle's mom a bad parent? Maybe, maybe not. But if we're going to now hold parents accountable for acts of their children, then there's going to be a lot of single moms, aunties and grammies on the southside of Chicago facing a judge.

Why does it matter whether or not I'd let my child go help protect property at the Kenosha riots?

What I would or wouldn't do has nothing to do with anything.

You're somehow trying to connect his mom's decision to him defending himself (justifiably) with deadly force. One has nothing to do with the other. Therefore, whatever I do with my child is irrelevant.

Is Kyle's mom a bad parent? Maybe, maybe not. But if we're going to now hold parents accountable for acts of their children, then there's going to be a lot of single moms, aunties and grammies on the southside of Chicago facing a judge.
You just got busted. You don't want to answer because you know damn well you won't allow, let alone drive your son to a city with a full blown riot going on. I know because if my sons were 17 year at the time of these unrests and they wanted to go and protest, as long as I'm alive they ain't going anywhere. Particularly after seeing all the mayhem that has been going on.

Well here are ....more general opinions.

"Your 17 year old ain't got to know training".
....as a 4-H program leader, I can tell you, nationwide hundreds of thousands of young people are trained in pistol and rifle handling and safety starting at age 10. Moreover, hundreds of tnousand more go through hunter safety courses provided by the DNR. Thus your general statement is just an opinion about 17 year olds and guns is not valid.

Might be correct about Kyle, who knows? But the way you said it above, was not about Kyle & more general about 17 year olds & guns.

Last edited:
Well here are ....more general opinions.

"A 17 year old ain't got to know training".
....as a 4-H program leader, I can tell you, nationwide hundreds of thousands of young people are trained in pistol and rifle handling and safety starting at age 10. Moreover, hundreds of tnousand more go through hunter safety courses provided by the DNR. Thus your general statement is just an opinion about 17 year olds and guns is not valid.

Might be correct about Kyle, who knows? But the way you said it above, was not about Kyle & more general about 17 year olds & guns.
I would argue that someone trained in firearms whether 4-H, boy scouts or whatever would have respected the firearm training because they know the consequences and kept his ass at the crib.

Reactions: charlespig
I would argue that someone trained in firearms whether 4-H, boy scouts or whatever would have respected the firearm training because they know the consequences and kept his ass at the crib.

I know you would argue that. Because that is different than the opinion you gave above. You gave a general opinion about 17 year olds and gun training which is just that, an opinion, I refuted with facts.

You just got busted. You don't want to answer because you know damn well you won't allow, let alone drive your son to a city with a full blown riot going on. I know because if my sons were 17 year at the time of these unrests and they wanted to go and protest, as long as I'm alive they ain't going anywhere. Particularly after seeing all the mayhem that has been going on.
Just because it’s a bad idea doesn’t necessarily make it illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT