ADVERTISEMENT

Free Kyle

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Hopefully Rittenhouse gets acquitted today or this week.
But, when that happens, the party of lack of impulse control will undoubtedly think the proper response is rioting, looting and burning Kenosha.
Another hero like Kyle will hopefully step in again when needed.

He will probably be convicted of a lesser charge if that crazy ass judge allows the jury to consider them. I hope Rittenhouse's crazy ass mother gets charged and convicted for taking her racist crazy ass white supremacist son across state lines with an assault rifle.

Would you guys drive your 17 YEAR OLD son across state lines with a gun in the middle of a riot?

Hopefully Rittenhouse gets acquitted today or this week.
But, when that happens, the party of lack of impulse control will undoubtedly think the proper response is rioting, looting and burning Kenosha.
Another hero like Kyle will hopefully step in again when needed.
If this is true, can’t even donate to him.

He will probably be convicted of a lesser charge if that crazy ass judge allows the jury to consider them. I hope Rittenhouse's crazy ass mother gets charged and convicted for taking her racist crazy ass white supremacist son across state lines with an assault rifle.

Would you guys drive your 17 YEAR OLD son across state lines with a gun in the middle of a riot?
How is Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist? There goes your dumb ass vomiting up CNN lines again that aren’t true.

Last edited:

Please demonstrate how he is a white supremacist. I wish you would stop making hyperbolic statements like this without proof whatsoever. You wouldn't get such a bad rap on here if you did.

Reactions: FreedomWins

Would you allow your son to act the fool as BLM does? Oh wait, you'd probably be there with him.

Man, you just love to scream racism about everything. You do realize that all three of the attackers that Rittenhouse shot were white. Right? Did any of these 3 attackers identify as black?

Not sure where your racism agenda fits in here but I'm not the least bit surprised you tried to interject it.

That's a good question. Who in the right mind would want his or her 17-year-old son to carry an assault rifle across state lines in the middle of a riot?

If they deem the situation safe, then there is no need to bring an assault rifle. If they deem the situation unsafe, a minor probably shouldn't be there in the first place.

That's a good question. Who in the right mind would want his or her 17-year-old son to carry an assault rifle across state lines in the middle of a riot?

If they deem the situation safe, then there is no need to bring an assault rifle. If they deem the situation unsafe, a minor probably shouldn't be there in the first place.
Would you say the same about any parent who let's their 17 year old join the military?

Military and service academy minimum entrance age requirements are 17 with parental consent or 18 without parental consent.

Would you say the same about any parent who let's their 17 year old join the military?

Military and service academy minimum entrance age requirements are 17 with parental consent or 18 without parental consent.
You sure make some dumbass comments. First of all you did not answer the question. I don't know if you have any kids but would you allow your 17 year old son carry illegally carry a gun, in this case an assault rifle to another state during a hot riot?

No I would not say the say same for a 17 year old to join the military. Joining the military at 17 years old with parental consent is legal. Driving his ass to a riot in another state ain't.

You sure make some dumbass comments. First of all you did not answer the question. I don't know if you have any kids but would you allow your 17 year old son carry illegally carry a gun, in this case an assault rifle to another state during a hot riot?

No I would not say the say same for a 17 year old to join the military. Joining the military at 17 years old with parental consent is legal. Driving his ass to a riot in another state ain't.

I'm still trying to figure out how Kyle's actions can be construed as racist? Please elaborate.

You telling others they make dumbass comments is so funny!! How is Rittenhouse a white supremacist again?

I'm still trying to figure out how Kyle's actions can be construed as racist? Please elaborate.
I never said that his actions, shooting the men in Kenosha was racist. However, Rittenhouse is hobnobbing with the white nationalist group the Proud Boys and flashing white supremacy signs. Faux News don't tell you that. Isn't that how it works when you guys say that Biden is friends with Sen. Byrd?

I never said that his actions, shooting the men in Kenosha was racist. However, Rittenhouse is hobnobbing with the white nationalist group the Proud Boys and flashing white supremacy signs. Faux News don't tell you that. Isn't that how it works when you guys say that Biden is friends with Sen. Byrd?

That right there is stupid. The Proud Boys are not white nationalists. The founder is Cuban. They had some white nationalists try to infiltrate them, but the leadership quickly got together and tried to inform people on how to spot them and expel them. MSM has you all twisted in knots.

This is how they fool people like you. They take snippets of truth and use that as the complete story. They never tell you the whole truth.

That right there is stupid. The Proud Boys are not white nationalists. The founder is Cuban. They had some white nationalists try to infiltrate them, but the leadership quickly got together and tried to inform people on how to spot them and expel them. MSM has you all twisted in knots.

This is how they fool people like you. They take snippets of truth and use that as the complete story. They never tell you the whole truth.
I’ve asked him before if he can name the top 3 most dangerous WHITE SUPREMACISTS in the country and he didn’t answer. I also asked him how many deaths WHITE SUPREMACISTS are responsible for every weekend. Are they responsible for as many deaths that happen in CHICAGO every weekend? The CNN crowd has to be the dumbest and most gullible group of people in the country!!

Reactions: bonefish1
I’ve asked him before if he can name the top 3 most dangerous WHITE SUPREMACISTS in the country and he didn’t answer. I also asked him how many deaths WHITE SUPREMACISTS are responsible for every weekend. Are they responsible for as many deaths that happen in CHICAGO every weekend? The CNN crowd has to be the dumbest and most gullible group of people in the country!!
About the 3 most dangerous, you can get an official answer from the FBI. But I'll tell the KKK, the Nazis, and the Oath Keepers are my top 3. Proud Boys are not far behind.

The Faux News crowd are the dumbest. First of all they joined the Chump cult in 2016. Then they still think that the 2020 election was stolen. The dumbass Qanon folks think Chump is still president.

About the 3 most dangerous, you can get an official answer from the FBI. But I'll tell the KKK, the Nazis, and the Oath Keepers are my top 3. Proud Boys are not far behind.

The Faux News crowd are the dumbest. First of all they joined the Chump cult in 2016. Then they still think that the 2020 election was stolen. The dumbass Qanon folks think Chump is still president.
How many blacks are those groups responsible for killing? Nobody cares who you’re top 3 are because you’re an idiot who makes up data and statistics.

There you go with FOX NEWS and whatever Qanon is again. You are talking about things way above your head. There are more normal Americans out there than you and dumb CNN crowd thinks. Look at Virginia. This country is rejecting your dumb and everybody is racist type.

He got the rifle from his dad's house.
His dad lives in Wisconsin.
He did not transport a weapon across state lines.
Which one of his attackers that Rittenhouse shot was black?

How is the judge crazy?

He got the rifle from his dad's house.
His dad lives in Wisconsin.
He did not transport a weapon across state lines.
Which one of his attackers that Rittenhouse shot was black?
Try again. Yes Rittenhouse's dad does live in the area. However that is not where he got the gun. Rittenhouse gave a friend money to buy the gun at a hardware store in WI.

None of the attackers were black. Aren't I allowed to comment on non-black issues?

Try again. Yes Rittenhouse's dad does live in the area. However that is not where he got the gun. Rittenhouse gave a friend money to buy the gun at a hardware store in WI.

None of the attackers were black. Aren't I allowed to comment on non-black issues?
Yeah you really add a lot to discussions like this by calling the kid a crazy ass white supremacist just following along with the Democrat party narrative

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Ray's dad from Everyone Loves Raymond didn't die... he became a judge in Wisconsin. RIP to the phenomenal actor Peter Boyle.

Joking aside, whether this judge is actually biased or not, he's handled himself quite poorly throughout this case and has become a spectacle himself which is quite sad for any judge to let happen in his or her own courtroom. Additionally, his jury instruction and oversight of court proceeding in general have been an absolute mess. I'll be nice and just say he probably needs to hang it up and enjoy retirement after this case.

How is the judge crazy?

Anyone who doesn't agree with the lefty lib narrative is crazy (or, if you're black, in which case, you're a gumbo/sambo. Possibly boy, colored or negro, depending on which democrat is speaking)

Please, please don't ever change. You're one of my favorites on the board!

Reactions: Boiler Buck

How is Rittenhouse racist? Your circular logic is very confusing.

Is he racist because he wasn't OK with people looting, burning, and rioting in the name of Jacob Blake, a black felon who assaulted the cops, refused orders and was reaching for a weapon in his car (and was justifiably shot by the cops).

How is Rittenhouse racist? Your circular logic is very confusing.

Is he racist because he wasn't OK with people looting, burning, and rioting in the name of Jacob Blake, a black felon who assaulted the cops, refused orders and was reaching for a weapon in his car (and was justifiably shot by the cops).
You are still avoiding my question. Would you drive your 17 year old son to a hot riot with an AR-15?

Ahh great, another hate filled race centric rant mixed in with lies hes heard from our freind BNI. Just wonderful.

For example you are stating he crossed state lines with the rifle, a lie you no doubt heard on your lib outlets......the truth from the case:

"Kyle did not carry a gun across state line," L. Lin Wood said in a tweet Friday morning. "The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. The gun never left the state of Wisconsin."

Also you stated his mother drove him....
from the Chi Tribune:

"Kyle Rittenhouse’s mother says she would have tried to stop her teenage son from going to downtown Kenosha with an AR-15-style rifle during chaotic protests in August, but she didn’t know where he was or what he was doing"

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You are still avoiding my question. Would you drive your 17 year old son to a hot riot with an AR-15?
I'm not his parent, so it's not for me to decide. But, that's not against the law and not what's being tried.
Whether he should have been there is irrelevant. The same can be asked of the rioters.

Kyle is a national hero and hopefully will sue the hell out of all the media for the slander. He eliminated 2.5 losers from society and we all owe him a debt of gratitude for doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT