ADVERTISEMENT

Forget who I like, anyone wanna watch Wisconsin Indiana and tell me

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
Indiana isn’t a good team?

or that while we have positions on defense where we can’t figure it out.. Indiana and Allen hasn’t figured out a nice defense.

becoming aware of this will lead you to see it could easily be happening here and we could be doing it.

what? Coach busey can figure it out and we can’t?

I dont understand why we regularly run defensive plays in which we take out Mitchell (unless he's on a play count due to injury). He and Barnes are the only ones which have proven to be disruptive on defense and yet since maybe the IL game i feel Mitchell plays minimally. Again, maybe he's battling an injury. Pretty sure he's started the last 2 games though.

Before the season, LB was a big question mark. Unfortunately, outside of Barnes and when Mitchell plays, they haven't done much. I like Graham, but he's pretty undersized still.

Indiana isn’t a good team?

or that while we have positions on defense where we can’t figure it out.. Indiana and Allen hasn’t figured out a nice defense.

becoming aware of this will lead you to see it could easily be happening here and we could be doing it.

what? Coach busey can figure it out and we can’t?
For all of the people that laughed at, ridiculed or made fun of Tom Allen's hire...he is twice the coach Jeff Brohm is and has done far more with far less, more so ironically at/with the QB position.

I still don't like some of the things that he does and says, but, I have total respect for what he has done and is doing...including embarrassing a Wisconsin team that would have defeated Brohm and Purdue by no less than 3 touchdowns had they actually played.

For all of the people that laughed at, ridiculed or made fun of Tom Allen's hire...he is twice the coach Jeff Brohm is and has done far more with far less, more so ironically at/with the QB position.

I still don't like some of the things that he does and says, but, I have total respect for what he has done and is doing...including embarrassing a Wisconsin team that would have defeated Brohm and Purdue by no less than 3 touchdowns had they actually played.
Football games are won on the offensive and defensive lines, and IU’s lines are just better than ours this year. A lot better.

IU playing well (GASP!!!) despite a massive injury to their best player.
In the middle of the IU game and you're gloating on the Purdue board? You might be the biggest douchebag in the history of douchebags...goodness sakes you have issues...

Reactions: jmohlman
Wow next week might be ugly lol.
Next week WILL be ugly...incredibly ugly...perhaps even epic ugly. IU is better at every position on the field, save maybe WR (where they still are very good and capable, and, will abuse our DBs way more than our guys will their DBs (in that they have an actual DC that has a clue what he is doing, AND, some actual quality DBs)), and, better on the sideline as well.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Unfortunately they have passed us up and in a big way. It has slowly been happening over the past 8 years or so. Indiana was on the cusp of making bowls and even playing good teams close. And while Hazell really dug us deep, they kept slowly getting better. With Kevin Wilson they had good offense but no D. Allen somehow has put it together. Last year going 8-5 really close to being 9-4 and now what he has been doing is coming to fruition. All the while we had a couple seasons of false hope as we have regressed. Never in anyone’s lifetime should IU football be better than Purdue. Especially this much. This is just not good. Hopefully it can be fixed because as annoying as their fan base is, it’s only going to get worse

Reactions: Panther4ever89
Unfortunately they have passed us up and in a big way. It has slowly been happening over the past 8 years or so. Indiana was on the cusp of making bowls and even playing good teams close. And while Hazell really dug us deep, they kept slowly getting better. With Kevin Wilson they had good offense but no D. Allen somehow has put it together. Last year going 8-5 really close to being 9-4 and now what he has been doing is coming to fruition. All the while we had a couple seasons of false hope as we have regressed. Never in anyone’s lifetime should IU football be better than Purdue. Especially this much. This is just not good. Hopefully it can be fixed because as annoying as their fan base is, it’s only going to get worse

The by-product of finally investing into your football program. As much crap as Fred Glass received from IU fans, he got one thing right.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
And I’ll be over here next week when we beat the doors off Purdue and their $6 million dollar a year man.
I would absolutely LMFAO if for some reason IU loses to Purdue next week. Will you be over here taking your beating when it that happens? Or will you just be here to gloat?

How sad will his life be if he can’t post over here though?
That is true. I didn't really look at it that way. It's funny. His life must be incredibly sad that he has to come over to the Purdue board to post while IU is in the middle of a game. I feel sorry for him...

That is true. I didn't really look at it that way. It's funny. His life must be incredibly sad that he has to come over to the Purdue board to post while IU is in the middle of a game. I feel sorry for him...

Your concern is well-noted.

Wow next week might be ugly lol.
IU is ranked 12th in the nation presently and will be in the top 10 should they hang on and win...Purdue may not be in the top 12 in the B1G, and for certain is not in the top 10.

Hazell did severe damage with respect to Purdue and the program relative to IU...while Brohm has done little to help repair that, Allen had done more to compound it...IU is WAY better than Purdue right now, on the field and off, and, Allen/IU have become national darlings while Purdue/Brohm have become a national laughingstock.

Reactions: bwebb32
I wouldn’t say they are a LOT better at those spots. And their lines make all those players look better, obviously.
Really? At which spots specifically would you say that they are not a LOT better?

I know the one spot that they are a LOT better at, and, it is the most important spot...Head Coach.

Reactions: DannyGranger
Really? At which spots specifically would you say that they are not a LOT better?

I know the one spot that they are a LOT better at, and, it is the most important spot...Head Coach.
I wouldn’t say their QBs and RBs are “a lot better” than ours. Their line creates opportunities for them that ours does not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT