ADVERTISEMENT

Football Scoop

Wow! I'm now being compared to a national syndicated column!

What was my prediction for last year? 6-6 and a bowl victory in a minor bowl. What was my prediction this year? 6-6 and participating in the PinStripe Bowl

I challenge anybody to be more accurate than me.

Indoor track season starts 8 December! See you all at the IU Relays!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! You turkeys

I will be so glad when all of this is over one way or the other. I hope he stays but I don't know and NONE of you know either. The only one who knows is Coach Brohm and he will let everyone know when it is when he is ready. Happy Thanksgiving and Boiler Up.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
It’s because Canada is from New Pal. New Pal guy I talked to when they played HHS this year said Canada was ‘at best an arrogant prick’
No, it’s because I’m good friends with one of his lifelong best friends, who undoubtedly knows him much better than the new pal guy you ran into at the game. I don’t believe this guy would be best friends with a “raging shithead”.

Most successful P5 coaches have egos, and I’m sure matt does as well. I have a family member who played for Tiller, and saint joe could be described as an “arrogant prick” at times.

At one point some were suggesting that JB would leave Brian in his place. Is he an option to consider as a way to keep recruits and the momentum moving in the same direction? I honestly don’t know that he would be ready. Just asking for opinions?

If I was Odom I would get out of Mizzou if I could

He's the lowest-paid in the SEC (maybe even P5).

he's angling to get a pay raise.

Just a month ago, there were calls to fire him. He finished 8-4, I believe, with a blowout of Arkansas (38-0).

He's not going to do much at Mizzou, in the SEC. Not sure why he'd throw himself in that dumpster fire at UofL, but, desperate people do desperate things.

He's the lowest-paid in the SEC (maybe even P5).

he's angling to get a pay raise.

Just a month ago, there were calls to fire him. He finished 8-4, I believe, with a blowout of Arkansas (38-0).

He's not going to do much at Mizzou, in the SEC. Not sure why he'd throw himself in that dumpster fire at UofL, but, desperate people do desperate things.
Well, Lock is leaving... maybe he figures it’s better to get out now and stay one step ahead of the posse? Fedora and Petrino were hot items 2-3 years ago... now not so much.

Reactions: Purdue85
Wow! I'm now being compared to a national syndicated column!

What was my prediction for last year? 6-6 and a bowl victory in a minor bowl. What was my prediction this year? 6-6 and participating in the PinStripe Bowl

I challenge anybody to be more accurate than me.

Indoor track season starts 8 December! See you all at the IU Relays!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! You turkeys

Okay, but I imagine you didn't have Eastern Michigan as one of the losses, nor OSU as one of the wins? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT