ADVERTISEMENT

Football Scoop

Butch Jones dissed us before he went to Tennessee. Grass is always greener... I would pass there too.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I agree 100% on Butch and Skip. I also don’t want Canada.
Canada is a great offensive mind. Runs an offense that is Tailor made for a guy like Moore to thrive in but is a little too run heavy to be successful here IMO. Has also done a good job holding Maryland together during the Durkin fiasco. We could do much worse.

Seth Littrell and Neal Brown would be my top candidates. Brown has Brohm part 2 written all over him. He's basically done what Brohm did at WKU at Troy. We would be in good hands there I feel.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Canada is a great offensive mind. Runs an offense that is Tailor made for a guy like Moore to thrive in but is a little too run heavy to be successful here IMO. Has also done a good job holding Maryland together during the Durkin fiasco. We could do much worse.

Seth Littrell and Neal Brown would be my top candidates. Brown has Brohm part 2 written all over him. He's basically done what Brohm did at WKU at Troy. We would be in good hands there I feel.

Rumor is that Canada is a raging shithead. There a reason he’s only at schools for a year or two.

Reactions: RegionWarrior101
Rumor is that Canada is a raging shithead. There a reason he’s only at schools for a year or two.
Not true from what I’ve heard. Bielema promised him he would he his OC at Arkansas, then hired someone else. A year later Bielema calls up Canada and begs him to leave NC State and come over to Fayetteville and fix his crappy offense. Don’t think he would do that if Matt was such a jerk to work with. Oh and Canada told him thanks but no thanks.

Not true from what I’ve heard. Bielema promised him he would he his OC at Arkansas, then hired someone else. A year later Bielema calls up Canada and begs him to leave NC State and come over to Fayetteville and fix his crappy offense. Don’t think he would do that if Matt was such a jerk to work with. Oh and Canada told him thanks but no thanks.
LOL. You are literally the only person who has ever defended that guy.

LOL. You are literally the only person who has ever defended that guy.
I have known one of his best friends for years, and his sister in law taught 2 of my kids. 99% of all high level football coaches have big egos and can be jerks at times, including our very own Saint Joe, but I’ve heard Matt is actually a good guy.

Do I want him as OUR coach? No way. He’s an IU guy.

Reactions: IndySouthsider
Name the source of your rumor......NewPal Boiler and I would love to hear how you could be so irresponsible as to post that someone is or could be a shithead "Raging" none the less without having first hand information to back it up...
Nat100, I don`t always disagree with your one word or one line responses but I have more than 35 yrs friendship with the Canada Family and the rumor that you are promoting could not be further from the truth.
Like his father, Matt is a self made man who over years of working his way up the coaching ladder has crafted his own offensive scheme. He is confident in his offensive philosophy as most in his position would be....
Those close to him have teased him about the red mud vein that he has running through him and his love affair with Coach Lynch.....
Be careful about promoting RUMORS about someone when they just are just not true and especially when the persons father is a Purdue Graduate and a true Boilermaker!!

Please,

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
Bielema is a turd too.

Seth really is a good coach. He can recruit and connects with the players. He played a huge part in the IU offensive surge in the early years of Coach Wilson. I think more than Wilson would like to admit. I thought he deserved a look when Wilson separated...

Name the source of your rumor......NewPal Boiler and I would love to hear how you could be so irresponsible as to post that someone is or could be a shithead "Raging" none the less without having first hand information to back it up...
Nat100, I don`t always disagree with your one word or one line responses but I have more than 35 yrs friendship with the Canada Family and the rumor that you are promoting could not be further from the truth.
Like his father, Matt is a self made man who over years of working his way up the coaching ladder has crafted his own offensive scheme. He is confident in his offensive philosophy as most in his position would be....
Those close to him have teased him about the red mud vein that he has running through him and his love affair with Coach Lynch.....
Be careful about promoting RUMORS about someone when they just are just not true and especially when the persons father is a Purdue Graduate and a true Boilermaker!!

Please,
It was from a few other coaches I know.

I’ll retract

Ok how about a mini Ditka?
No Ditka! Without Buddy Ryan the Bears would not have won it. After Ditka ran Ryan off the Bears declined a lot and Ditka was fired. He traded his whole draft in New Orleans for Ricky Williams. That turned out badly again for Ditka and he was fired. Ditka needed a lot of help for him to be successful. He had no problem taking credit from the work on the backs of others.

In fairness to Nat, there have been multiple times in my life where I have fit the aforementioned description, just ask my wife...
there was an article on 247 sports this afternoon that Canada is one of the coaches we are looking at if Brohm leaves.

No Ditka! Without Buddy Ryan the Bears would not have won it. After Ditka ran Ryan off the Bears declined a lot and Ditka was fired. He traded his whole draft in New Orleans for Ricky Williams. That turned out badly again for Ditka and he was fired. Ditka needed a lot of help for him to be successful. He had no problem taking credit from the work on the backs of others.
He parlayed an average coaching career into a remarkable post football career.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT