ADVERTISEMENT

Florida recount again.

BoilerJS

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
https://www.mail.com/news/politics/...ight-us-senate-race.html#.23140-stage-hero1-5

Why always Florida? There needs to be a standard federal electronic voting machine used. In my little county we got a federal grant for new state of the art electronic voting machines. Push a button and the votes are cast. Push a button and the votes are tallied.
Now we have hundreds of people counting thousands of votes to determine the intent of the voter.
Hanging chads all over again.
I wonder if they hire a psychic this time. It would save the use of magnifying glasses and the electron microscope.

I do agree there needs to be federal voting standards but the voting mechanism needs to be non electronic. Study after study has shown electronic machines have far too many security flaws and are too easily tampered with.

I do agree there needs to be federal voting standards but the voting mechanism needs to be non electronic. Study after study has shown electronic machines have far too many security flaws and are too easily tampered with.
And you think the shady election officials in Broward county would count paper ballots without "errors"?

This media cycle was a move to cast doubt on all 2020 elections. It is sad.
Spot on. Everything is about 2020 now. Win at all cost. We have Jim Kramer saying business is going into the tank. Not 1 thing positive. I was just given an expected 15 % quota increase in 2019. How am I supposed to achieve that with business going in the tank.

Spot on. Everything is about 2020 now. Win at all cost. We have Jim Kramer saying business is going into the tank. Not 1 thing positive. I was just given an expected 15 % quota increase in 2019. How am I supposed to achieve that with business going in the tank.
You have to flip customers to your company like Izzo does to Painter. Become a better closer and you will achieve your goals. LOL!

I agree that electronic machines can be tampered with but if you plug it into the wall for 110 v power and don't have internet, scada or wifi access it would be impossible to hack into them.
The electronic machines are checked for tampering and accuracy before each election.

I heard a talking head on some news channel a few weeks ago say that the government allows each county to have their own standards because they WANT the system to be non-standard area by area. If every county has a different method of tabulation, that makes it all the harder for an outside source to influence an election via hacking. Not sure if that is true or not, but I suppose there is a certain logic to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT