ADVERTISEMENT

Fitch downgrades US Debt

Documented the left infiltrates alot of conservative rallies & functions. They did this to Trump rallies many times. Thus, given that, there is no question these KKK shirts were leftist parading as conservatives , so the media could catch a shot.

This easily fools the leftist like BNI, but what's new? The right and the conservative independents know what is going on.
These must be the same leftists that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6. You remember. The usual Chump apologists on this very forum the day after Jan 6 were saying the it was Antifa infiltrated the mob and caused all the Havoc. Faux News was spreading the same lying crap.

You have no proof whatsoever that leftists are infiltrating the Chump rallies as white supremacists. They sure ain’t turning them away at the entrance. Leftists or otherwise. Some of these folks are standing behind Chump with the rest of the crowd to be seen on camera.

Headline reader.

Yeah, it has something to do with the republicans threatening to default on the debt…….because they want to cut spending (which I agree with)……..when they didn’t say a GD word about during trumps four years.

It case you hadn’t heard, the economy is recovering nicely. Prices are still high.
The economy is “recovering” because of economic stimulus Biden administration readily hands out….driving to Prices are still high.

You have no proof whatsoever that leftists are infiltrating the Chump rallies

Leftist never try to be fake conservatives @ Trump rallies????

You know I hate Trump right? So why do I know this & you don't or are lying about it?

The fact that they would try to cause violence @ trump rallies or spy on trump show they are not above ANY actions. Including fakes.

So we have leftist fakes here.

And we have leftist violence here.

So even though some of the articles try to soft pedal or defend Clinton....that is not the point. Your point leftist were not doing this & it wasn't happening....is just NOT true.

Here is definitely LEFTIST @ these Trump rallies as fakes or causing outright violence.

Dude, you need to get out of Trumptown when you can. Pretty soon, you will be selling your crib, not a racist word, and be moving to a jungle in South America.
WTF are you talking about? This literally makes no sense and has no basis in reality.
I don’t put any weight in anything these self hating Negroes have to say. Why don’t you ask Roland Martin or Joe Madison if Trump is a racist? At least you changed up the line up. Y’all usually will use Candace Owens or Larry Elder to try and prove that Trump is not a racist.
IE, I don't put any weight into anything anyone has to say that goes against my pre conceived notions. Exactly what others are accusing you of. You're very predictable and pathetic.
Trump has said publicly that he doesn’t like black men counting his money. He goes on to say that he prefers men wearing yarmulkes counting his money.
Knowing you, I'm sure even if Trump did say these things, you're taking what he said way out of context.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Dude, you need to get out of Chumptown when you can. Pretty soon, you will be selling your crib, not a racist word, and be moving to a jungle in South America.

I don’t put any weight in anything these self hating Negroes have to say. Why don’t you ask Roland Martin or Joe Madison if Chump is a racist? At least you changed up the line up. Y’all usually will use Candace Owens or Larry Elder to try and prove that Chump is not a racist.

Chump has said publicly that he doesn’t like black men counting his money. He goes on to say that he prefers men wearing yarmulkes counting his money.
So now you're not only a racist, you're an anti-semite.

So now you're not only a racist, you're an anti-semite.
Y’all are serious knot twisters. How am I anti-Semitic. I didn’t say “I rather have men wearing yarmulkes count my money”. Chump said that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT