ADVERTISEMENT

First to commit?

And let's also make note of something else, you said that HAAS, CE, VE, etc were a 'rarity' for CMP but really it's more of a trend now that he has the resources/AD to support him.

before 2014, cmp averaged nearly two rivals 4 stars(or better) per year. 2014 on, the average is one.

budget/resources are always a factor but there are many others as we have seen also.

welcome aboard T-dub !

Just curious, what impact do you see this signing have on bringing in Dowuona ? Do you think he'd want to join and form a formidable front court? or would he look elsewhere to get more playing time? I see both players as inside rim protectors.
I think that it was important for Williams to break the ice, so it helps more than it hurts. It also helps that Williams and Dowuona are very different players.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
In a perfect world, that would be awesome.......I also thought I read that he was a father to be and staying close to home was important to his decision. My guess is Tillman will be that perfect program guy who adds depth to MSU front line for 4 years.

Tilman is a highly recruited, very good player. He will have a significant role at MSU before his time is done, much much more than a bench player. His skill set for a man his size is very good.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Tilman is a highly recruited, very good player. He will have a significant role at MSU before his time is done, much much more than a bench player. His skill set for a man his size is very good.
Yep. He and Williams will butt heads a lot over the next few years. They seem similar from what I can tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT