ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Hazell!!!

I enjoy our wins because A. I'm a Purdue fan and it shuts up the people with 0 positive to say. If only for a week.

I'm positive you're an idiot and Purdue has a terrible football program right now. Being positive about that is just enabling it to continue.

This ×100000000000000

It's amazing how certain "fans" of Purdue can be so astronomically stupid and satisfied after just a single win while failing to see the bigger picture.

I never said we were good or that the coach should stick around.

I just think it's hilarious that week in and week out the idiots on this board think our coach is/should be fired after every loss.

Firing Hazell won't fix this mess. What will is hiring a good recruiter. We can't do that til December...

I never said we were good or that the coach should stick around.

I just think it's hilarious that week in and week out the idiots on this board think our coach is/should be fired after every loss.

Firing Hazell won't fix this mess. What will is hiring a good recruiter. We can't do that til December...

Bullshit. You love the mediocre "just happy we won this game" culture.

Bullshit. You love the mediocre "just happy we won this game" culture.

Not at all. I think we can do much better than the current coach.

That said, if we don't find a guy that can recruit, nothing will change and we'll be paying 2 coaches to watch shitty football.

We need to make a change but like last time if we don't make THE perfect hire we will continue to be bad. I legitimately think there is only 1 legitimate candidate out there that will change our fortunes and it's not Briles or Miles.

Not at all. I think we can do much better than the current coach.

That said, if we don't find a guy that can recruit, nothing will change and we'll be paying 2 coaches to watch shitty football.

We need to make a change but like last time if we don't make THE perfect hire we will continue to be bad. I legitimately think there is only 1 legitimate candidate out there that will change our fortunes and it's not Briles or Miles.
You think we can do better than our current coach, so wouldn't that mean that we will need to, wait for it, fire him?? Yet you say people are idiots for wanting him fired? Solid logic there.

Reactions: EastCoastBoiler
You think we can do better than our current coach, so wouldn't that mean that we will need to, wait for it, fire him?? Yet you say people are idiots for wanting him fired? Solid logic there.

We should fire him when we are eliminated from a bowl. Not after the 3rd play of every game like the fans want

Called a timeout and coached up his kids to take that knee. At this point what are we waiting for?

"There's no question we are moving forward and are doing a lot of good things," Hazell said when asked if he is the right man to lead the Purdue program despite a 9-33 record. how delusional can you get?

"There's no question we are moving forward and are doing a lot of good things," Hazell said when asked if he is the right man to lead the Purdue program despite a 9-33 record. how delusional can you get?

He says the same thing after every blowout. He's a broken record that can't state anything quantitative. Just cliches.

I've said it before but it's gotten to the point where it's insulting to fan's/alumni's intelligence. It's like he keeps reading the same fairy tale to adults and expects them to believe it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT