ADVERTISEMENT

Fast Break Lance

BoilerDaddy

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
When Jones gets an angle in the open court, he seems to have another gear and makes it look so easy.

When he committed in the offseason I looked at his stats vs. some of the other guards in the portal, I had no idea what a great pickup he was for Painter. This is a different team than last season and Jones is one of the main reasons that I say that!

Last edited:
When Jones gets an angle in the open court, he seems to have another gear and makes it look so easy.

When he committed in the offseason I looked at his stats vs. some of the other guards in the portal, I had no idea what a great pickup he was for Painter. This is a different team than last season and Jones is one of the main reasons that I say that!
Yeah, it seems like when he's on a fast break, there is a chance he'll get his shot blocked. But then it just never happens.

Spot on. My initial reaction was "who?" Now, I see what Painter saw and it's real and it's spectacular.

Painter has developed the blueprint of what a Grad student can add to a great team. Should make it easier to get the best available going forward and that is a good thing.

Reactions: Schnelk and tjreese

If we had Xavier Johnson, we would not have needed Jones.

What might have been... ;)

Jones vs. Johnson

Boy that is a tough one because I do think XJ has a lot of talent. But LJ just seems to gel as a Boilermaker. I do hate it when he gets a break away because he always ends up on the floor and I fear he's going to get hurt one of these times.

Jones vs. Johnson

Boy that is a tough one because I do think XJ has a lot of talent. But LJ just seems to gel as a Boilermaker. I do hate it when he gets a break away because he always ends up on the floor and I fear he's going to get hurt one of these times.
XJ ****had talent 😂

Jones vs. Johnson

Many people here have pointed out that it takes more than talent to build a winning team. Those who knew that X was poison at his previous stops, knew what they were talking about.

Jones vs. Johnson

Does he though?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT