ADVERTISEMENT

Fake electors charged in Michigan

More states to come.

True patriots committed to the Constitution and stuff.

Thanks for the update Bob! Always good to know your TDS patrol is alive and well 24/7 while you ignore the POS in the Whitehose you voted for. Great Job @BuilderBob6 ! The best thing about you is you shitpost constantly but never have the balls to respond when you get called out.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
More states to come.

True patriots committed to the Constitution and stuff.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Contrary to popular belief the popular vote doesn't determine the election, the delegates do.
Traditionally the delegates vote in acceptance of the popular vote but the constitution does not require the delegates to do so.
I'm not privy to, nor did I take the time to research this particular situation but the Constitution allows for contesting an election.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Contrary to popular belief the popular vote doesn't determine the election, the delegates do.
Traditionally the delegates vote in acceptance of the popular vote but the constitution does not require the delegates to do so.
I'm not privy to, nor did I take the time to research this particular situation but the Constitution allows for contesting an election.
They weren’t the certified electors. Pretending to be isn’t an option for contesting elections in the constitution.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
They weren’t the certified electors. Pretending to be isn’t an option for contesting elections in the constitution.
Many States, throughout US election History, have sent two sets of delegates to Congress.
It is the responsibility of Congress to select the next POTUS.
It's only illegal if the Republicans do it.
Again it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Many States, throughout US election History, have sent two sets of delegates to Congress.
It is the responsibility of Congress to select the next POTUS.
It's only illegal if the Republicans do it.
Again it will be interesting to see how this plays out.
You’re talking about dueling electors. One set selected by the governor and one by the legislature.

It hasn’t happened throughout history. It happened once in the late 1800s.

But in this case, the MAGA electors were not chosen by the governor or the legislature.

Another example of the right not going into details that matter. Find some thing that sounds similar and throw it out as fact.

You’re talking about dueling electors. One set selected by the governor and one by the legislature.

But in this case, the MAGA electors were not chosen by the governor or the legislature.

Another example of the right not going into details that matter. Find some thing that sounds similar and throw it out as fact.
Ok,
I'll admit I haven't followed this case so if the legislature nor Governor assigned them than they weren't delegates.
So basically you have a bunch of Republicans trying to make a point about an election that they thought was rigged. Did they not register as required.

I guess election result denial is only a crime if you are a Republican.
Say Hello to HRC, Stacy Abrams or Al Gore.
Al is still looking for dangling chads.
It took a US Supreme Court Decision to shut him up.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Ok,
I'll admit I haven't followed this case so if the legislature nor Governor assigned them than they weren't delegates.
So basically you have a bunch of Republicans trying to make a point about an election that they thought was rigged. Did they not register as required.

I guess election result denial is only a crime if you are a Republican.
Say Hello to HRC, Stacy Abrams or Al Gore.
Al is still looking for dangling chads.
It took a US Supreme Court Decision to shut him up.
You haven’t been following the case but you think it’s perfectly normal to form conclusions about it? “It's only illegal if the Republicans do it.” That’s what you said. How the fck would you know? You freakin people.

Not against the law to deny the results of an election. It is to submit illegitimate electors to congress. You understand the difference here?

Al has barely buttered a word about the election since HE CONCEDED you partisan hack. Do you know how close the election was? Were you even alive? Do you have a clue about why it went to the SC? How many times did he say it was rigged? He could have dragged it out and went on TV crying about it for years but instead chose to put the country first. I can’t believe you’re acting like Al acted inappropriately. Using 2023 political views on an election in 2020.

You’re the worst kind of MAGA. Gullible, stupid and uninformed.

Last edited:
You haven’t been following the case but you think it’s perfectly normal to form conclusions about it? “It's only illegal if the Republicans do it.” That’s what you said. How the fck would you know? You freakin people.

Not against the law to deny the results of an election. It is to submit illegitimate electors to congress. You understand the difference here?

Al has barely buttered a word about the election since HE CONCEDED you partisan hack. Do you know how close the election was? Were you even alive? Do you have a clue about why it went to the SC? How many times did he say it was rigged? He could have dragged it out and went on TV crying about it for years but instead chose to put the country first. I can’t believe you’re acting like Al acted inappropriately. Using 2023 political views on an election in 2020.

Is MAGA a bad thing or do you support DAMAGE? Democrats against making America great everywhere!

Oh ffs dude. How badly are you looking for attention? What’s that? Like 6 times this month?
I was actually trying to draw attention to you to keep the quality of your thinking in full perspective to readers. Please don't take it as anything personal. It is a reader service.

Btw, do you think your savior Joe was lying when he said repeatedly during the 2020 campaign that he had never discussed Hunter's "businesses" with him?

I was actually trying to draw attention to you to keep the quality of your thinking in full perspective to readers. Please don't take it as anything personal. It is a reader service.

Btw, do you think your savior Joe was lying when he said repeatedly during the 2020 campaign that he had never discussed Hunter's "businesses" with him?
Last week I said he undoubtedly lied when he said that. Pay attention.

• Haha
Last week I said he undoubtedly lied when he said that. Pay attention.
Sorry, your posts are typically way too long to read completely. Cost/benefit in which the benefit approaches zero.

You statement indicates you think your savior lied to win an election. Do you think he should admit it and resign in the disgrace he obviously deserves?

Sorry, your posts are typically way too long to read completely. Cost/benefit in which the benefit approaches zero.

You statement indicates you think your savior lied to win an election. Do you think he should admit it and resign in the disgrace he obviously deserves?
I don’t agree with that premise in any way. Stop with your leading BS statements. But that’s the MAGA projection isn’t it? You’re saying if Joe had said “I talked to him about his business dealings and told him he should stop doing them immediately “ it would have affected the election?

• Haha
I don’t agree with that premise in any way. Stop with your leading BS statements. But that’s the MAGA projection isn’t it? You’re saying if Joe had said “I talked to him about his business dealings and told him he should stop doing them immediately “ it would have affected the election?
That is a hypothetical, not reality.

I am claiming that what actually happened is that Joe told blatant lies (including about the laptop) to win the election, and that if people had known he was lying he would not have won.

That is a hypothetical, not reality.

I am claiming that what actually happened is that Joe told blatant lies (including about the laptop) to win the election, and that if people had known he was lying he would not have won.
I don’t recall Joe saying anything about the laptop. Refresh me.

All of you seem to forget that before the election, the laptop was unverified. I’ll be glad to post links.

Hunter Biden had nothing to do with Joe’s qualifications for president. I agree it may have made a difference but for very wrong reasons.

The FBI didn’t release anything in the laptop because they are not in the habit of affecting elections, JUST LIKE WHEN THEY DIDNT RELEASE THE NEWS THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION. However, unlike when they announced the Hillary investigation 11 days before the election.

• Haha

I have not followed this and this might be completely off target since I'm ignorant on this and so others that have more insight can take a stand or parse the info. However, Politico certainly not a lean to the right posted this from 1960 JFK/Nixon that had me search since I didn't think this was a first...but maybe it is since I already said I don't know much anything about this

Since the police state had the laptop for a year before the election, to say otherwise is to say the FBI is incompetent or corrupt.

• Haha
It must be fact because the whistleblower said it.

Again,the FBI is not going to make it public before the election.

I was referring to the public. Rudy and the Post were running with it but not giving the media the information they were requesting to confirm.
The wb said it under oath. It matches what DNI Ratcliffe said before the election, and what the NY Post reported before the election (which was blacked out by the police state and regime media).

Of course, Hunter and Joe knew the laptop was real all along.

How are you not able to remember Biden's lie about the laptop in the debate? Trying to pretend like he didn't say it?

You are saying, btw, the FBI is not going to make information public it knows to be true before an election.

The wb said it under oath. It matches what DNI Ratcliffe said before the election, and what the NY Post reported before the election (which was blacked out by the police state and regime media).

Of course, Hunter and Joe knew the laptop was real all along.

How are you not able to remember Biden's lie about the laptop in the debate? Trying to pretend like he didn't say it?
Who’s arguing if the laptop is real now? If you’re going to argue effect on the election, then you need to remember the circumstances right before the election.

I did not remember that exchange about the laptop in the debate. I don’t know whether Joe knew it was real or not.

• Haha
Who’s arguing if the laptop is real now? If you’re going to argue effect on the election, then you need to remember the circumstances right before the election.

I did not remember that exchange about the laptop in the debate. I don’t know whether Joe knew it was real or not.
JFC. You dont know if Joe knew it was real or not? You dont know if Joe couldn't have asked his son if it was his computer? Are you serious that you literally typed "I dont know if Joe knew it was real or not." The FBI tipped off the campaign abut a search warrant of Hunter's storage locker but not about his laptop? These things you find plausible?

The FBI knew it was Hunter's laptop for a year. There are documents that memorialize it. And the worst is that people in the FBI didn't properly provide the information contained on the laptop to the IRS criminal investigators. So people in the FBI were obstructing the investigation.

Get yourself caught up on what is happening in the world. This guy Shapley took a whole bunch of freaking notes and memorialized everything. Just like his October 2020 memo showed everyone knew this was Hunter's laptop. Here catch yourself up. Source documents from the FBI case agents for your review. Too long? Page 3 Item 43 a through e. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nts-Hunter-Bidens-abandoned-laptop-years.html

"Despite Shapley’s memo showing the IRS, FBI and Justice Department had known the laptop was authentic for almost a year, law enforcement agencies stayed silent as voters went to the polls in November 2020."

And yet the people who signed this fraudulent Russian Disinformation letter are still on TV and looked on as experts and trusted sources by people like you.

What information was that?
Said this one many times. The DOJ did not publicly say trump was under investigation before the 2016 election.

They also purposefully did not file any charges against trump before the 2022 midterms to avoid any, as you guys now call it, election interference.

• Haha
Said this one many times. The DOJ did not publicly say trump was under investigation before the 2016 election.
For what? Fake Russian collusion?

That was quite considerate of them to not announce Trump was under investigation for charges the DOJ made up.

For what? Fake Russian collusion?

That was quite considerate of them to not announce Trump was under investigation for charges the DOJ made up.
It doesn’t matter. There was an investigation underway. I figured you would leap to the end.

It wasn’t made up. The dossier wasn’t even around when it started.

• Haha
It doesn’t matter. There was an investigation underway. I figured you would leap to the end.

It wasn’t made up. The dossier wasn’t even around when it started.
"THE FACTS: Trump was not under investigation before he took office."

You are threatening the unseat bni as the king of misinformation on this board.

Do you have to follow a case where it's reported that a bunch of guys get together and protest an election, knowing what they are doing has no merit.
And they are getting arrested for stating their opinion.
It's not like they kidnapped the legal delegates and forced themselves into Congress.
I think obstruction of an election would be in line of paying an informant to make up a BS story on your political opponent and getting the FBI to falsify information to get a FISA warrant to spy on that opponent.
Or how about getting the MSM and former FBI agents to lie for you about incriminating information that would in all probability cost you the election.
Or how about Leslie Stahl, of 60 minutes lying about that incriminating evidence.
Or worse the candidate lying about the evidence during a political debate knowing it was true.
Hunter walks and Manafort had his life destroyed.
Don't get me started on this double standard BS that exists today in the justice system.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
Do you have to follow a case where it's reported that a bunch of guys get together and protest an election, knowing what they are doing has no merit.
And they are getting arrested for stating their opinion.
It's not like they kidnapped the legal delegates and forced themselves into Congress.
I think obstruction of an election would be in line of paying an informant to make up a BS story on your political opponent and getting the FBI to falsify information to get a FISA warrant to spy on that opponent.
Or how about getting the MSM and former FBI agents to lie for you about incriminating information that would in all probability cost you the election.
Or how about Leslie Stahl, of 60 minutes lying about that incriminating evidence.
Or worse the candidate lying about the evidence during a political debate knowing it was true.
Hunter walks and Manafort had his life destroyed.
Don't get me started on this double standard BS that exists today in the justice system.

Stating their opinion? They can go on social media to state their opinion. Stand on a street corner and scream their opinion. They met secretly and signed false elector forms. Then they sent them to CONGRESS.

You guys are all about law and order, unless MAGA is the one breaking the law.

Can you guys not EVER just say what a Republican did was wrong and they broke the law? Ever? Instead you come up with these mindless excuses?

You’re defending Manafort lol?

Trump pardoned him. Life not ruined. Being in jail where he belongs would be ruined.

Done with your dumb ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stating their opinion? They can go on social media to state their opinion. Stand on a street corner and scream their opinion. They met secretly and signed false elector forms. Then they sent them to CONGRESS.

You guys are all about law and order, unless MAGA is the one breaking the law.

Can you guys not EVER just say what a Republican did was wrong and they broke the law? Ever? Instead you come up with these mindless excuses?

You’re defending Manafort lol?

Trump pardoned him. Life not ruined. Being in jail where he belongs would be ruined.

Done with your dumb ass.
Well as an analogy you can't go around pretending to be a cop and arrest people for no reason.
Well there is such a thing as a citizen's arrest. Just look at Goober on the Andy Griffith show lol.
The problem here is the poor SOB's have no shot at proving there was a crime committed to justify their
self proclamation of being the legal delegates.
But their intended point is being made.

Gullible, stupid and uninformed.

That is everyday life for you Bob. Your stupidity is beyond the realm of belief.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT