ADVERTISEMENT

Extremely disappointed in every aspect of this team

Ad hominem attacks. The sure sign of a losing argument.

I was at the game. The scheme is idiotic. One guy gets beat, and everyone but Theieneman is either behind the play, or has their back turned to the ball. At least with a 2 deep zone you have 22 eyeballs watching the ball.

Do we win the game? No. But we don’t suffer the worst loss in school history on network television…
I see consistent failure to make plays that are there to make. I’m sure less guys near the line would have been perfect against ND’s run game. I’m sure Antonio Stevens would become good if he only was playing in a 2 deep shell. Lol

The program that was left for this coach lost a game 63-7 less than 2 years ago. But somehow a 66-7 loss to a team with a similar talent advantage is completely insane! We are Purdue and we’ve never been beat like this!!!! Fire everyone NOW!!!!!

Gimme a break

Perhaps in the future you will give more credit to national writers who are actually paid to evaluate talent and teams. Most unbiased and objective analysts predicted Purdue might get lucky and win 4 games this year. The only people who thought Purdue had a chance at winning 6 games and go to a bowl game Were basically posters on this forum and Purdue homers and the Purdue marketing media responsible for selling tickets.

I feel bad for the naive fans who believed all the hype the Purdue media and the Homer fans published!

This a 4 win team. Those objective analysts were right. Sorry you didn’t believe them.

We ARE lucky there’s not a huge buyout # hanging over our heads. 9 mil isn’t a ton. Not really a big proponent of canning a guy 2 or
Less years in but if it’s as bad as it was on Saturday all year I really don’t think you’re left with a choice.

We took a gamble. Time to cut the losses and move on to a new thing. If we are 1-3 wins the next guy literally can’t do worse.

Reactions: BBG
Back to blaming Brohm, right on cue.

Maybe we can blame Akers or Colletto for the next embarrassment!
You can look at it like it's blaming Brohm if you wish. But let's stop acting like this ND result was something that never happens to us. Purdue gets the shit kicked out of them in football quite often.

Well I mean it was the worst loss in school history.... which kinda means it has never happened to us before....
Yeah and 66-7 is so much different than 63-7. Or 63-14. Seriously, what's the difference? It was at home I guess. It sucked and I was pretty clear in my criticism of the coaches, but we get stomped all the time. This is not a new phenomenon introduced to us by Ryan Walters.

I see consistent failure to make plays that are there to make. I’m sure less guys near the line would have been perfect against ND’s run game. I’m sure Antonio Stevens would become good if he only was playing in a 2 deep shell. Lol

The program that was left for this coach lost a game 63-7 less than 2 years ago. But somehow a 66-7 loss to a team with a similar talent advantage is completely insane! We are Purdue and we’ve never been beat like this!!!! Fire everyone NOW!!!!!

Gimme a break
There is a huge difference between loosing 63-7 to Notre Dame WITH OUR STARTERS and losing to Auburn 66-14 with MANY starters opting NOT TO PLAY (Including our QB and best WR) and MANY of the replacements having very little to ZERO game experience.

Reactions: pboiler18
There is a huge difference between loosing 63-7 to Notre Dame WITH OUR STARTERS and losing to Auburn 66-14 with MANY starters opting NOT TO PLAY (Including our QB and best WR) and MANY of the replacements having very little to ZERO game experience.
No one opted out of the Auburn game. We just got embarrassed by a team that fired their coach after the game.

You're thinking of the LSU game, where we got a glimpse of what was returning for 2023.

Reactions: z_one
Imagine thinking I am upset lol. You asked what the difference was, I provided an answer. Nothing more than that.
So it doesn't matter, which is what I've been saying. In which case, why don't you stop posting about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT