ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN crew praising Hazell

It's Beth Mowins - the single worst broadcaster I have heard.
Thank god for the mute button

Reactions: Redhotfill
The color analyst is also singing his praiseson. These two are terrible.

Maybe need a "Johnny Miller" attitude with some of these announcers....

B3poMa9.png

Reactions: Redhotfill
Enough of complementing him, he's a terrible ****ing coach.

If you hate Purdue praising Hazell is appropriate. What a disaster of a team this is. Just a ragtag job all-round. A team so incomplete and all positions. It is embarrassing. Penn State's 3rd team would have beaten Purdue's starting team by 30 points. How can you recruit so badly and incompetently that a 2 loss Penn State team can beat you THAT BAD. They walked 62 points on the board effortlessly. It is just emblematic of what a disaster coaching staff. This team needs a complete facelift. Total overhaul of personnel. The new coach needs to be locked in soon. We need this guy to start recruiting immediately. Especially at defensive back and defensive end. Purdue's defense isn't good enough to play D1AA teams, and wouldn't rank at the top of division 2 programs. These are simply not division one athletes. Never before in the history of Purdue has the athletic ability of the team ever been so terrible. Even Colletto won 13 big ten games in 6 seasons. Hazell shattered his horrendous performance as a coach. Colletto was a disgracefully bad coach, but he did get really good athletes. Purdue's roster had decent players, but you cannot say the same right now. Nobody on Purdue's team is better than below average at any position on the field even senior positions. Hazell was an all-round failure completely. No success, no improvement, no emotion, no bowl games, no IU wins, hardly 2 big ten wins in 4 years. Just a complete and total failure and Hazell though is laughing at his fat bank account right now. Burke says want 13 million to go out there and fart on the fans. Hazell is like here's my account fool now pay me swim team style. Oh he got paid but Purdue got played stupid sucka styled.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT