ADVERTISEMENT

<Elite 8> Purdue vs Virginia: Predictions & Game Thread

Maybe next year Purdue. Sorry we had to totally daddy you guys on national TV. Oh well this is grown man basketball. It's the brand of bball Duke, UVA, UNC plays. Just how it is. You weren't ready don't feel bad. Not many are.

That looked like it went under the basket instead if through it! Carsen needs help.He can’t beat them by himself..... And he has 3 freaking fouls. The rest of you need to man up Boilers!!!

Hahahahah remember you guys running your mouth to me on Friday? Hahah as I told you easy win for us, were grown man basketball. You guys are pretenders. See ya. You guys are getting totally daddied on national TV.
Good thing you got an Indiana kid to come. Of course couldn’t do it with slugs from Virginia

Maybe next year Purdue. Sorry we had to totally daddy you guys on national TV. Oh well this is grown man basketball. It's the brand of bball Duke, UVA, UNC plays. Just how it is. You weren't ready don't feel bad. Not many are.

The brand that is the only one seed to lose to a 16 seed? That brand??

Reactions: indyogb
Painter had better come up with an answer to Bennett's adjustments. We have no defense for the changes he's made.

Hahahahah remember you guys running your mouth to me on Friday? Hahah as I told you easy win for us, were grown man basketball. You guys are pretenders. See ya. You guys are getting totally daddied on national TV.

Do your fans not let you on their own Board? Go back to Ass H@ll Loosier.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT