ADVERTISEMENT

<Elite 8> Purdue vs Virginia: Predictions & Game Thread

Im within a few blocks of the stadium and have been here for a few hours.

So far the turnout seems extremely favorable. I have seen about 10x (at least) the number of Purdue fans as Virginia fans. And I'm not even at the official Purdue spot.

Reactions: Schnelk
Another mountain to climb for the Boilers.....I like that they seem to be prepared but loose...that allows to execute/perform to the best of their capabilities when the heat is on......they'll need a supreme effort to vanquish an outstanding Virginia team.

Sounds like it will be a great crowd....wonderful for so many Boiler faithful to be able to go......enjoy the game.

Can they do it? Can the Boilers pull off what many thought was unreachable? We shall see.....what a ride it's been this year.....kudos to CMP and the entire team.

Boiler Up, my friends.

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

It's really weird. There's no concern in my mind about the team competing with the overall #1 seed in the tourney. In fact, I think the way we're playing and with our depth, we're the better team.

Purdue 65 UVA 62

Talk about nightmares...Ya’ll seethis technical on Gonzaga w/ 11 seconds??? That poor guy just single handily lost Gonzaga the game while guarding TT’s out of bound play! I’m sick just watching and I don’t care who wins....

ADVERTISEMENT