ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Want Someone Who Disagrees with Trumpers Posting?

There were many suspicious activities. The main one that was debunked was the two workers who, I guess, pulled out ballots in suitcases that were under a table and table spread. I guess it was all coincidence that this happened right after the poll watchers were sent home. I would also like an explanation of why there were mail-in ballots with no ceases to fit inside the envelopes. Why did Dominion hook up their voting machines to the Internet? A truck driver said he hauled ballots from Long Island to Harrisburg on election night, and the next day, a few thousand ballots all went to Biden. Why did noting officials change the voting procedure law in states requiring voting policies to go through the state house? There were many questions about vote harvesting, especially at rest homes where the majority of the residents are conservative. All the above is NOT evidence that a court can use to overturn the election, but it is enough for Pence to say that Congress needs to decide the election. BUT, the most significant fact for me that Congress should have decided the election is that states did not keep the mail-in ballots with the corresponding envelope. Those questionable ballots were co-mingled with certified ballots, and technically, they all should have been thrown out.

Pence emulated Nixon in 1960 and did what he thought he should do, so I am not mad at him, even though the US suffered through four terrible years.

The convincer that the election was stolen is the fact that the DOJ went to Facebook, Google, etc, and had them suppress facts that would have made Trump the overwhelming favorite. The DOJ knew that the Hunter laptop was not Russian disinformation, yet never corrected Biden's lies, especially when he claimed it at the debate.

You brought up how CNN lies. I’m pointing out how Faux News lies all the time.

You brought up an example that was four years ago. That doesn’t seem like all the time to me.
Then I also said to watch the evening hosts nightly as they try to out jackass each other. I also said that the 2020 stolen election lie is still promoted on Faux News.

I just said watch Faux News every night and you will see.
The little bit I've watched, they do a very good job of not being biased. Now that said, I don't watch any of their talking heads like Hannity (is he even still on?). Every single cable news channel has theirs. Rachel Maddow is the worst. However, Fox does not tell flat out lies from their "news" anchors like the others do. Like the video I linked.

The little bit I've watched, they do a very good job of not being biased. Now that said, I don't watch any of their talking heads like Hannity (is he even still on?). Every single cable news channel has theirs. Rachel Maddow is the worst. However, Fox does not tell flat out lies from their "news" anchors like the others do. Like the video I linked.
Help me out. Which network got sued and had to pay out $750m and change for lying about the election. Who was that again?

True. None of the rest of them kept saying the election was rigged and stolen with zero evidence like Fox kept doing. So you’re right there.
Please reread my post above. There was plenty of evidence of election tampering. Unfortunately, there was not enough evidence to prove in a court that the tampering reversed the voting results in any one state. The DOJ needed to find the evidence, but it was not aggressive. The truck driver mentioned above that the DOJ asked him to confirm his story. He said he did, but nothing came from it. Even though there was not enough evidence for a court, there was enough for Pence to say that Congress should decide the election.

By the way, I am not a lawyer, but it seems the GOP went to court needing evidence but was not allowed to question or investigate the people involved. Yet, the NY DA never specified the case against Trump but was able to subpoena and investigate witnesses. How could they investigate people from nine years ago, but the GOP could not for people within months? Can a lawyer explain that to me?

I am unfamiliar with the facts of the Fox lawsuit, but they raised questions about the Dominion voting machines and IMO, they probably did not say allegedly enough, and that is why they were sued.

Please reread my post above. There was plenty of evidence of election tampering. Unfortunately, there was not enough evidence to prove in a court that the tampering reversed the voting results in any one state. The DOJ needed to find the evidence, but it was not aggressive. The truck driver mentioned above that the DOJ asked him to confirm his story. He said he did, but nothing came from it. Even though there was not enough evidence for a court, there was enough for Pence to say that Congress should decide the election.

By the way, I am not a lawyer, but it seems the GOP went to court needing evidence but was not allowed to question or investigate the people involved. Yet, the NY DA never specified the case against Trump but was able to subpoena and investigate witnesses. How could they investigate people from nine years ago, but the GOP could not for people within months? Can a lawyer explain that to me?

I am unfamiliar with the facts of the Fox lawsuit, but they raised questions about the Dominion voting machines and IMO, they probably did not say allegedly enough, and that is why they were sued.
There is no question that fraud existed and has been proven in Georgia and elsewhere. How large...we don't know. When a drug addict doesn't want to be tested for drugs by the courts...we know why and we know why one side does NOT want the best attempt possible to prevent cheating and that side is already registering voters from illegals. This question of fraud and cheating could be put to rest, but one side doesn't want to do that. Man inherently leans to flight over fight and there no doubt were some not willing to open Pandora's box and the potential problems that would exist by doing so. The race card will be used against honest voting attempts and since I believe in honest voting...am I racist? ;)

Oh wow. Trump is rambling from Pennsylvania today.

He looks and sounds really really rough.

Ya know those videos of Ol' Joe B with his mouth agape looking like an assisted living facility patient? Today Trumpy glances to the teleprompter, reads a line or two, and then adds low-energy nonsensical comment. I know that Trump doesn't drink, but he's slurring like he's had about ten shots.

And he looks about 90 years old - let his hair go white but his skin is uber-orange today. His voice is much less energetic and he hasn't smiled or told a snarky joke. And the crowd either isn't there or can feel the complete lack of energy. He also cannot get Harris' first name right over and over.

He's rambling on about Hunter Biden getting foreign business deals. The guy standing behind Trump looks completely cringing and uncomfortable, which adds to the effect. The guy behind him is looking at him like he's worried about him.

If he has a night like this in a debate against Harris, much like Biden his candidacy will quickly tank.

"Saudi Arabia has the most oil of anywhere in the world. It's called ANWR."
LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Oh wow. Trump is rambling from Pennsylvania today.

He looks and sounds really really rough.

Ya know those videos of Ol' Joe B with his mouth agape looking like an assisted living facility patient? Today Trumpy glances to the teleprompter, reads a line or two, and then adds low-energy nonsensical comment. I know that Trump doesn't drink, but he's slurring like he's had about ten shots.

And he looks about 90 years old - let his hair go white but his skin is uber-orange today. His voice is much less energetic and he hasn't smiled or told a snarky joke. And the crowd either isn't there or can feel the complete lack of energy. He also cannot get Harris' first name right over and over.

He's rambling on about Hunter Biden getting foreign business deals. The guy standing behind Trump looks completely cringing and uncomfortable, which adds to the effect. The guy behind him is looking at him like he's worried about him.

If he has a night like this in a debate against Harris, much like Biden his candidacy will quickly tank.

"Saudi Arabia has the most oil of anywhere in the world. It's called ANWR."
LOL
Bob, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Bob, is that you?
You gotta see the video of Trump today. Usually when he is unhinged he is a bit manic, the crowd thinks he's hilarious, and he always gets a crowd reaction.

Today is different. The crowd is practically silent and Trump is really subdued and not there in any engaged way. It is pretty noticeable. He's either really tired, the dementia is kicking in, or both.

Whether someone loves him, hates him, or doesn't care, he's been through and generated a ton of over-exertion for a 78 year old. He is clearly aging rapidly and cannot sustain any of this well anymore.

Trump
Is
Toast

Last edited:
You gotta see the video of Trump today. Usually when he is unhinged he is a bit manic, the crowd thinks he's hilarious, and he always gets a crowd reaction.

Today is different. The crowd is practically silent and Trump is really subdued and not there in any engaged way. It is pretty noticeable. He's either really tired, the dementia is kicking in, or both.

Whether someone loves him, hates him, or doesn't care, he's been through and generated a ton of over-exertion for a 78 year old. He is clearly aging rapidly and cannot sustain any of this well anymore.

Trump
Is
Toast
I am hoping he will challenge Kameleon to a cognitive test because I am pretty sure he will win, if she dares to take it.

I don't think she will either. She is even afraid to talk to friendly regime reporters.

But maybe TamponTim will tap some of that stolen valor and do so.
The debates will be a real time cognitive test.

And as long as Trump continues to fall behind he’s gonna have to show up.

The debates will be a real time cognitive test.

And as long as Trump continues to fall behind he’s gonna have to show up.
Right, like when Crow challenged him to a debate by saying 'Make My Day."

So far Kameleon has picked a stolen-valor VP and positioned herself as a communist on economics. Shrewd, wouldn't you say?

Not to mention, she was provided tons of videos that will be entertaining for people to watch in the swing states - assuming the pro-Hamas wing doesn't burn down large parts of Chicago this week to guarantee the election for Trump.

Right, like when Crow challenged him to a debate by saying 'Make My Day."

So far Kameleon has picked a stolen-valor VP and positioned herself as a communist on economics. Shrewd, wouldn't you say?

Not to mention, she was provided tons of videos that will be entertaining for people to watch in the swing states - assuming the pro-Hamas wing doesn't burn down large parts of Chicago this week to guarantee the election for Trump.
Each and every point(?) you just apparently tried to make was done in such a juvenile manner. That is clearly your well known trolling tactic.

So argue with yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riveting
Says a guy(?) who had a fake debate with himself on this forum just yesterday, right HoosierFanJM?
Wrong. Whenever a poster disagrees with you, you get into that juvenile theory that it it the same person. And it is not.

But your substance-free middle-school name calling, trolling, and general immaturity? You display that for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting
Wrong. Whenever a poster disagrees with you, you get into that juvenile theory that it it the same person. And it is not.

But your substance-free middle-school name calling, trolling, and general immaturity? You display that for all to see.
Are you going to tell on me on the hoops forum?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

Trump
Is
Toast
Bob, I know you still believe Jan 6 was the end of civilization as we know it, but it'll be OK. Trump is fine. He's letting Kammy talk herself into a corner and then he'll pounce.

Bob, I know you still believe Jan 6 was the end of civilization as we know it, but it'll be OK. Trump is fine. He's letting Kammy talk herself into a corner and then he'll pounce.
You and @Riveting- need to get straight which poster that disagrees with you is also which other poster that disagrees with you. 😂

I chose just one of the many paranoia driven posts to notify you of my return.

I was banned on or about June 17. But one or more of you already knew that.

I emailed the moderator twice to get an explanation and asked to be reinstated. I did not receive a reply.

I know some here did not like my language. I will make every effort to correct that.

I am here as a paying member. I'm not coming back incognito. I'm sure some here will continue down that rabbit hole.

I appreciate the rent free accommodations you all have provided. I didn't need a deposit and there was plenty of empty space for the furnishings you also provided.

To use a MAGA argument, I guess one or more posters are simply scared of me and my content. I can't stop anyone from banning me again. Why are you afraid to read differing views?

The posters you have accused of being me are simply real people who share some of my views. There are lots of them who will be voting in November. This little MAGA echo chamber is not representative of the real world. Just wanted to point that out.

Last edited:
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I emailed the moderator twice to get an explanation and asked to be reinstated. I did not receive a reply.

I know some here did not like my language. I will make every effort to correct that.

I am here as a paying member. I'm not coming back incognito. I'm sure some here will continue down that rabbit hole.

I appreciate the rent free accommodations you all have provided. I didn't need a deposit and there was plenty of empty space for the furnishings you also provided.

To use a MAGA argument, I guess one or more posters are simply scared of me and my content. I can't stop anyone from banning me again. Why are you afraid to read differing views?

The posters you have accused of being me are simply real people who share some of my views. There are lots of them who will be voting in November. This little MAGA echo chamber is not representative of the real world. Just wanted to point that out.

Bob, good to see you're back. We were afraid you'd checked yourself into a loony bin because your TDS got to the point that it was debilitating.

But, if you were really banned, I'm sorry to hear that. I say that with true honesty. We're all adults, we dont need censorship or protection.

I'm sure your fellow lefty libs here are glad you're back at well.

Reactions: SKYDOG

I think you are being a little harsh, Bob. Several of us, me included, expressed concern about your sudden disappearance. We thought it was likely from shame of the proof from the first debate that Biden really is a blundering idiot like we had said all along, and that you couldn't face up to it. Even so, bonefish (I think) was asking if anyone knew the creek you park your van by so we could call authorities for a wellness check. That showed real caring, Bob.

I for one am glad you are back. KatstenchJM23 has tried to fill the entertainment void in your absence, but he tends to drone on in that trademark pompous style of his, which is so incredibly sad no matter what name he hides behind. Not nearly as fun as your sudden rants and outbursts.

How about a new avatar for you to mark your triumphant return? Maybe something Venezuelan along the lines of Maduro and his economic policies that Kam has been copying - price controls and all that.

Welcome home, Bob!

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

Do you have any idea why you were banned? I hope no one complained to the mods about your posts. I am totally against any censorship. Glad your back!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT