ADVERTISEMENT

Do you learn & grow, or are you the problem?

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
The media often makes mistakes, most of these are short term, a day or a week and they are corrected.

But this last decade the media has been caught in several long term lies for months or years where their intention is to successfully manipulate the public. A few examples of these follow.....

1. The many climate lies
2. Russia, Russia, Russia conclusion
3. Charlottesville "fine people" lie
4. The many COVID lies
5. Hunter Biden Laptop
6. Biden is fit & mentally sharp
7. That this is a racist nation and many are racist.
8. There is an attack on the freedom to vote.
9. The right is extreme. Meanwhile the left burns & riots.

BEYOND the media cannot be trusted......If you are a person that believed a high number or all of the above, it should give you pause to reflect and analyze your thoughts process, and grow into a better person.

The problem though, through reading here and elsewhere......reflection, analysis & growth clearly doesn't seem to be happening! It seems some are happy being sheep and are ready to gobble up the next media BIG lie.

Last edited:
The media often makes mistakes, most of these are short term, a day or a week and they are corrected.

But this last decade the media has been caught in several long term lies for months or years where their intention is to successfully manipulate the public. A few examples of these follow.....

1. The many climate lies
4. The many COVID lies
5. Hunter Biden Laptop

Beyond the media cannot be trusted......If you are a person that believed a high number or all of the above, it should give you pause to reflect and analyze your thoughts process, and grow into a better person.

The problem though, through reading here and elsewhere......
it clearly doesn't seem to be happening! It seems some are happy being sheep and are ready to gobble up the next media BIG lie.
One of my personal favorites was Joe claiming the Afg withdrawal was an 'extraordinary success' - although by his pathetic standards, maybe it was.

One of my personal favorites was Joe claiming the Afg withdrawal was an 'extraordinary success' - although by his pathetic standards, maybe it was.

That was one of those lies in the media that was relatively quickly corrected. Hung around for awhile but didn't last for months or years.

Although apparently ol Joe never corrected that lie in what is left of his mind as it still lingering there today. Ol Joe seems to be one over the years, that believes these media lies and doesn't grow & learn. Mainly because many of those lies got him power .

Last edited:

1. The many climate lies
4. The many COVID lies
5. Hunter Biden Laptop
8. There is an attack on the freedom to vote.
9. The right is extreme. Meanwhile the left burns & riots.

BEYOND the media cannot be trusted......If you are a person that believed a high number or all of the above, it should give you pause to reflect and analyze your thoughts process, and grow into a better person.

The problem though, through reading here and elsewhere......reflection, analysis & growth clearly doesn't seem to be happening! It seems some are happy being sheep and are ready to gobble up the next media BIG lie.
Add the debate that shouldn’t be with CNN asking about the “Climate Chrisis” as though science is settled and pretending predicting outside the data is a valid sound use of statistics. This was a very loaded question like asking if people should have an AR15 described as an “assault” rifle to hunt as though hunting is the only valid reason for having a gun.

Add the debate that shouldn’t be with CNN asking about the “Climate Chrisis” as though science is settled and pretending predicting outside the data is a valid sound use of statistics. This was a very loaded question like asking if people should have an AR15 described as an “assault” rifle to hunt as though hunting is the only valid reason for having a gun.

Agree, that was unbelievable when I saw that, but main climate lies I refered to in #1 above are 2....
1. Their goal posts & timelines are always moving.
2. Their is absolutely no evidence anything they do to combat it will have an effect. Trillion$ spent, so far zero effect.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
Agree, that was unbelievable when I saw that, but main climate lies I refered to in #1 above are 2....
1. Their goal posts & timelines are always moving.
2. Their is absolutely no evidence anything they do to combat it will have an effect. Trillion$ spent, so far zero effect.
It’s as though all voters are stupid the things tossed out at times. Course there are still people wanting ole Joe and support judge Jack. I wonder if someone made fun of Merrick when he was little? Could you imagine that political hack on the SCOTUS with the other three stooges?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT