ADVERTISEMENT

Dickinson predicted Big 12 POY

Bleedinggoldandblack

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
The Watchtower
Well after playing college ball for what seems like 20 years ( actually 5th year covid)there nominating him preseason POY. Outside of the fact I hate the way he runs down the court on his tip toes and does that routine after a 3 ball , it's good to see someone a year away from SS get some recognition. I'll miss Edey dominating him under the basket. Was always glad he didn't wear black and gold. Instead we got some kid ranked 420+? nationally that was POTY twice during his regular college career. Wonder if he'd gotten a 3rd if he stayed his covid year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Well after playing college ball for what seems like 20 years ( actually 5th year covid)there nominating him preseason POY. Outside of the fact I hate the way he runs down the court on his tip toes and does that routine after a 3 ball , it's good to see someone a year away from SS get some recognition. I'll miss Edey dominating him under the basket. Was always glad he didn't wear black and gold. Instead we got some kid ranked 420+? nationally that was POTY twice during his regular college career. Wonder if he'd gotten a 3rd if he stayed his covid year.
Edey would have absolutely gotten a third. And just imagine all the complaining allll over again from other fan bases about the fouls, 3 seconds and “boring basketball” 😂

He’s the Jess Settles or maybe even Brian Cardinal of college hoops, been there forever lol. He did the smart thing returning though, I doubt he’s a pro, might as well milk it for all that it’s worth.

He’s the Jess Settles or maybe even Brian Cardinal of college hoops, been there forever lol. He did the smart thing returning though, I doubt he’s a pro, might as well milk it for all that it’s worth.
Not sure about the comparison to Cardinal. He red-shirted and played 4 years all at one school.

But yeah, he did the smart thing. As much as I'm happy that the Covid extra year is almost over, he did the right thing in taking advantage of it. He won't make a good pro, at least not in this country.

What about Mark Sears and Caleb Love?

Edit: Kalkbrenner, Ballo (even tho he’s not on the level of these guys), LJ Cryer…

Now that they've evolved into employees, someone will sue.
That’s what Domask was looking to do and it didn’t happen. But like you said, if they try again and win, flood gates are open and we could see 30 year olds in school still 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT