ADVERTISEMENT

Destewart

DesStewart was a true Boiler. He didn't hold back on his feeling and opinions, but he was usually spot-on on many subjects. He frequented the woman's boards way back to the National Championship days. RIP Mr. Stewart.
Yep, those were the dial up days, many great chats with him, especially on the Old Gold Free Press boards. Every now and again we disagreed on some things, never once was it personal, he had a long and storied career. DeStewart was his middle name, never knew this until I saw his obit.

DesStewart was a true Boiler. He didn't hold back on his feeling and opinions, but he was usually spot-on on many subjects. He frequented the woman's boards way back to the National Championship days. RIP Mr. Stewart.
Yeah, that was one of the things I liked about him. He was one of the posters over there who clearly paid attention to the women's team during the Figgs/White/Douglas years.

Valek, Shereka Wright, Lindsey Hicks, Beth Jones, Shalicia Hurns and Cherrise Graham. Kristy Curry's 1st and best recruiting class IMO.. Graham left after a few games and Hurns was gone after her Frosh year. Team went 113-23 in their 4 years here.
Sad news. Passionate boiler. I always enjoyed his posts and very rarely disagreed. Rest in peace. Boiler up!
Juan

Reactions: rgarlitz and z_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT