ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Tardy new coach

takedownboiler

Sophomore
Nov 15, 2005
Of the WRs at the IMG academy in Florida. He was previously coaching Butlers WRs. CJB needs to reach out to Tardy and BUILD a relationship with him. IMG is an absolute recruiting factory. Their HC is Kevin Wright. Who used to be WCs head coach.

Agree here. Wasn't Tardy a star player for WC during Wright's time as a coach there? Obviously makes sense. Wonder when Wright will jump to a lower level college gig...kind of surprised FAU didn't jump at him this past off season and went with perennial asshat Lane Kiffin.

Reactions: boiler800
Wright has dabbled in college coaching a bit at Western Kentucky as an assistant. He a high school head coach plain and simple if you ask me. Plus he has basically the top HS job in the country.

Of the WRs at the IMG academy in Florida. He was previously coaching Butlers WRs. CJB needs to reach out to Tardy and BUILD a relationship with him. IMG is an absolute recruiting factory. Their HC is Kevin Wright. Who used to be WCs head coach.

Wright most recently coached at Carmel before going to IMG. He was really good at Carmel (way better than the previous 2 or 3 coaches there).

Tardy bagged my groceries one time back when he was in high school, and we had a quick chat. Very personable, charismatic kid, not surprised at all that he's gone into coaching.

Wright most recently coached at Carmel before going to IMG. He was really good at Carmel (way better than the previous 2 or 3 coaches there).
Wright was way better than Mo Moriarty? Sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Both will go Indiana football hall of fame. Heck, Fielder was a very good coach. Without looking, I would guess he won 65-70% of his games.

Wright was way better than Mo Moriarty? Sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Both will go Indiana football hall of fame. Heck, Fielder was a very good coach. Without looking, I would guess he won 65-70% of his games.

I don't remember exact records but I remember that my buddies that played couldn't stand Mo. Did you go to Carmel?

With Carmel's feeder system and talent pool, you and I could win 65% of our games as head coach.

Reactions: tjreese
Agree here. Wasn't Tardy a star player for WC during Wright's time as a coach there? Obviously makes sense. Wonder when Wright will jump to a lower level college gig...kind of surprised FAU didn't jump at him this past off season and went with perennial asshat Lane Kiffin.
Tardy was a Mr. Football at BD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT